Cain accuser says her son encouraged her 'to tell on him'
November 8th, 2011

Cain accuser says her son encouraged her 'to tell on him'

Washington (CNN) - The only woman so far to come forward and publicly accuse Herman Cain of sexual harassment did so in part with her 13-year-old son's encouragement, she said Tuesday on CNN.

"He said, 'Mom, I think you need to do the right thing. I think you need to tell on him," Sharon Bialek said on CNN's "American Morning." "That confirmed it for me. If my son is saying it, I want to be the role model for him and other kids growing up."

FULL STORY

Filed under: 2012 • Herman Cain
  1. Anonymous

Stick a fork in him!! He's DONE!

November 8, 2011 08:45 am at 8:45 am |
  2. Rudy NYC

This set of allegations can be easily deflected and refuted by Cain. I think the accuser picked the worst attorney to represent her best interests. Her choice only makes her claims seem like a money grab. It also raises the question of why wait so long to say or do anything.

If the accuser wants Cain to admit so something, then she needs to 'fess up on why she waited so long to come forward and never pressed charges in the past. The other accusers were supposedly paid to remain silent. What is her excuse?

November 8, 2011 09:00 am at 9:00 am |
  3. A True Centrist

I'm not one to form judgements until the all the facts have come out so I will hold off giving my opinion on this allegation until later.

What I can say however is that I have watched two interviews this woman has given and she is way too happy and giddy to tell her story. Whether or not this is true, sexual harassment is not an issue to take lightly or joke about, and I find it repulsive the way she sits there and giggles her way through interviews while describing what allegedly happened.

November 8, 2011 09:20 am at 9:20 am |
  4. Real Patriot

Hey Pizza Man-if you're explaining you are losing....

November 8, 2011 10:09 am at 10:09 am |
  5. Tony

Cain is toast.

November 8, 2011 10:35 am at 10:35 am |
  6. Rick McDaniel

Some of the details in this case, are highly suspicious.

I also am VERY curious to know who is PAYING for this attorney. That is ALSO highly suspicious.

November 8, 2011 10:42 am at 10:42 am |
  7. diridi

Having seen her now, there is nothing wrong with Cain......

November 8, 2011 10:45 am at 10:45 am |
  8. cyberhackster

Her son really said – "Ma, look how much money you can get ! ! " -

November 8, 2011 10:54 am at 10:54 am |
  9. Greg

Just curious why this woman needs a lawyer? Because she is worried Cain's group will sue her for libel and she wants them to know she is all lawyered up before they start trashing her?

November 8, 2011 11:07 am at 11:07 am |
  10. California Conservative

Interesting how recently she was at a Tea Party pally where Cain was present and they even gave each other a hug. I believe the bankrupty problems of this woman have influenced her. Having Gloria Allred as your spokes person does her claim no good at all.

November 8, 2011 11:47 am at 11:47 am |
  11. California Conservative

Where's the proof?!?!

November 8, 2011 11:48 am at 11:48 am |
  12. California Conservative

I question this womans intent, her motives and her character.

November 8, 2011 11:58 am at 11:58 am |