UPDATE 4:06 pm: The attorney for a woman who accused Herman Cain of sexual harassment in the late 1990s said Thursday his client is not prepared to hold a news conference about the allegations until other victims agree to join her.
Washington (CNN) - Herman Cain accuser Karen Kraushaar is "not considering a press conference" if only she and the other named accuser, Sharon Bialek, are willing to participate, according to a source close to Kraushaar.
"She still would like to have a press conference with all four women" who have accused Cain of sexual harassment, the source said, but it has not yet come together.
Thursday morning, Kraushaar's attorney, Joel Bennett, told reporters that she has called the two anonymous accusers, but they have not returned her calls.
The source told CNN that Kraushaar has not yet decided what she will do, if anything, on her own if the two remaining accusers want to stay private.
In a statement Wednesday, Kraushaar said: "We are still hopeful that they will have the courage to come forward, but we completely understand if they choose not to."
Earlier this week, Kraushaar told CNN that she has copies of records detailing allegations against Cain and that it is possible she could release them. She also said it would send a powerful message if all the accusers stood together to refute Cain.
At this point, however, the source said no decision has been made about Kraushaar's next step if a news conference with all four women does not come together.
Bennett said Wednesday that it was likely that Kraushaar would do a newser if only Bialek committed, but that is now not the case, according to the source.
Cain has repeatedly said that he has never sexually harassed anyone.
- CNN Producer Greg Clary contributed to this report.