Obama's Black Friday sale
November 25th, 2011

Obama's Black Friday sale

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) - President Obama is spending Black Friday in Washington - far removed, and protected, from the frantic melee taking place at retailers across the country.

But his campaign website is open for business. And there are deals to be had. Oh, the deals!

FULL STORY

Filed under: 2012 • President Obama
  1. Anonymous

LOL!!!
    I JUST left the Obama for America Store site!!
    I am ordering EVERYONE on my extensive Christmas list something from there, AND...I forwarded the website with my favorite picks to my children so that they can shop there for me for Christmas!

Obama 2012. Seriously America.

November 25, 2011 12:58 pm at 12:58 pm |
  2. Dominican mama 4 Obama

LOL!!!!!
    I JUST left the Obama for America Store site! I ordered everyone on my Christmas list either a bumper sticker or keychain as a stocking stuffer.
    I also forwarded the site to my children so that they can pick my Christmas gift from there this year!

Obama 2012. Seriously America.

November 25, 2011 01:02 pm at 1:02 pm |
  3. Joey

Only the kool-aid drinkers will buy anything from there. The majority prefer to buy real gifts, not campaign props.

November 25, 2011 01:37 pm at 1:37 pm |
  4. Fair is Fair

I wouldn't pay a wooden nickle for anything from this failure.

Obama – A serious lack of leadership.

November 25, 2011 01:43 pm at 1:43 pm |
  5. WireweirdinSF

Obozo is always far removed from America, that is why he and the corrupt union bosses and drug addled left wingers suppor the FLEA Party and praise it. Take a look at what they say about the actual hard working, taxpaying American citizens. "Astroturf" "Neanderthals" and of course much worse. The Flea Party are Obozo's people. They don't work because they can't pass the drug test, and true to their union teachings, want to steal from those who do work and take personal responsibility for their lives, the same people who are degraded and demeaned by this inicompetent, inept, corrupt, union toady president.

November 25, 2011 01:46 pm at 1:46 pm |
  6. Dominican mama 4 Obama

@ Joey and Fair is Fair:
    I know that based on what your team has put up to go up against our President next year you're justifiably bitter and desperate.
    Cheer up though, if you work real hard, and stop smoking those tea leaves 2016 just might be your year. MIGHT.
    Keep a good thought.
    Obama 2012.

November 25, 2011 01:51 pm at 1:51 pm |
  7. The Greedy Old Pigs have declared class war on US!

"the same people who are degraded and demeaned by this inicompetent, inept, corrupt, union toady president."

Still making things up or did you pick up that manure on Fakes News? Explain who the President has "degraded and demeaned" and describe how exactly he did so. I'm pretty sure you can't.

November 25, 2011 02:03 pm at 2:03 pm |
  8. Mikey

@WireweirdinSF – your disrespectful rhetoric is a perfect example of (1) why we are in a mess right now and (2) just how disguesing many on the right are. I would make a very strong wager that you wouldn't compare favorably on most measures with the majority of liberals I know. I would bet they are harder working, better educated, more well informed, more thoughtful, more compassionate, and more ethical.

However, I encourage you to keep spouting your disrespectful nonsense – you help prove the liberal point of view with every post. No one of any substance wants to be in league with someone who thinks like you.

And by the way, it's not Obozo, it's PRESIDENT OBAMA or MR. PRESIDENT to you – or at least it is to patriotic Americans.

November 25, 2011 02:19 pm at 2:19 pm |
  9. Fair is Fair

@ Dominican Mama -

First of all, I don't belong to a "team". I support and vote for whom I feel is most qualified for the job. Unfcortunately, far too many people voted for a charismatic but woefully unqualifed far-left freshman senator to our nation's highest office. Since that time, the man has done NOTHING but blame his predecessor, congress (even though he had 2 years of overwhelming majorities in both houses), the paperboy... ANYNOE but himself for his myriad of failures. It should come as no surprise that he refuses to accept responsibility for anything – his unprecedented record of voting "present" in the Illinois state legislature should have been a red flag. But noooooooo.... well, I'm certain the independents aren't going to make the same mistake twice. He cannot win with just his base of idealogues such as yourself. Yeah... good luck with that.

November 25, 2011 02:26 pm at 2:26 pm |