November 28th, 2011

Woman says she and Cain had 13-year affair; Cain denies accusation

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) - An Atlanta businesswoman has accused GOP presidential hopeful Herman Cain of having had an affair with her that lasted nearly 14 years.

"I was aware that he was married, and I was also aware that I was involved in a very inappropriate situation relationship," Ginger White told Atlanta television station WAGA.

FULL STORY

Filed under: 2012 • Herman Cain
  1. PushingBack

This is not a problem for the GOP!! It would only be wrong to them if Herman's been with another man!

November 28, 2011 05:13 pm at 5:13 pm |
  2. Big Ant

Stick a fork in him! He is done no need to turn him over and to put the oven on warm. Step down and save your family the grief of your sheer stupidity.

November 28, 2011 05:13 pm at 5:13 pm |
  3. ashley

seriously?!! the numbers just keep rising!

November 28, 2011 05:14 pm at 5:14 pm |
  4. Captain Liberia

10 to 1 odds that she's white!

November 28, 2011 05:14 pm at 5:14 pm |
  5. Joe Six Pack

This guy is toast. Learn when to call it quits, Herman.

November 28, 2011 05:15 pm at 5:15 pm |
  6. RayJacksonMS

Attempted rape at the office isn't really an extramarital affair. It's a crime.

November 28, 2011 05:15 pm at 5:15 pm |
  7. Romney Un-Electible

Another Swift boat attack by the Washington Elitist Political Machine!

November 28, 2011 05:15 pm at 5:15 pm |
  8. Anomic Office Drone

Skeletons in his closet? This guy has so many skeletons that he lives in their closet.

November 28, 2011 05:15 pm at 5:15 pm |
  9. Dallas

It's funny , things like this used to destroy someone's chances but now we are so used to dishonorable and cheating liars that we turn and looked the other way , we should all send a clear message to this guy that he should go back to the pizza business and that his character is obviously not strong enough for public office but no , it's only the democrats that are held to those standards.

November 28, 2011 05:15 pm at 5:15 pm |
  10. Jay Tucker

There is a center of information in Atlanta that will shed all of the light you need on the "Herman Cain" womanizing situation. That center is the neighborhood barbershop where he gets his hair cujt. The neighborhood babershop has traditionally been the one place where many African American men go to brag about conquests and such. I guarantee you that his barber is a wealth of information. Additionally, I have not seen any photos of this latest accuser but I will be willing to bet the farm that she is what is reffered to as a "red bone." I know that sounds racist but unfortunately it only echoes the sentiment of many black men of his generation. Herman tried to get "cool" when he was about 40 yrs old but that was too late. He missed all of the "player moves." He in turn felt that his ability to amass wealth would give him the pass that he always wanted but did not know how to attain. I have found in my 62 yrs that there are two types of men in this world: Players or Payers. Herman ain't a Player or Playah. . . .

November 28, 2011 05:16 pm at 5:16 pm |
  11. Najoh

Mr. Cain save yourself some more embarrasment especially your wife and family QUiT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 28, 2011 05:16 pm at 5:16 pm |
  12. Jeff

Bye Herm, can't say it's been a pleasure.

November 28, 2011 05:16 pm at 5:16 pm |
  13. Chief

I got a phone call from him (pre-recorded) to vote for him. All he kept saying was "I am raising Cain!!" sounds like he already has!! To many allegations for them all to be wrong.

November 28, 2011 05:17 pm at 5:17 pm |
  14. Kool Aid

This just keeps getting better and better...next thing will be a ponzi scheme or some similar shenanigans. If you still want to vote for this slapnuts, it's a good bet you are part of the lowest IQ-bracket

November 28, 2011 05:17 pm at 5:17 pm |
  15. Name Jeremy@Dallas

The guilty are always afraid.

November 28, 2011 05:18 pm at 5:18 pm |
  16. Orobokibo

This man is definitely going to become our next president, because all these allegations will boomerang to help him win. All foolish, sentimental and emotional people will vote for him, because they are just like him.

November 28, 2011 05:18 pm at 5:18 pm |
  17. The dude

Wow. Soon he will have had 9 women, in 9 states, in 9 monhts.......ohhhhhh, that's where he got the idea....

November 28, 2011 05:18 pm at 5:18 pm |
  18. angela

Heard there is money involved

November 28, 2011 05:18 pm at 5:18 pm |
  19. Luke Brown

Sad, really. What does it take for Americans to realize what phonies these moralizing, right-wing talk show people are? Glenn Beck, Bill Bennett, Rush Limbaugh... you choose.

The accusations of a long-time affair were inevitable. My personal theory is that if you go around groping every hot woman (or man) and proposition her (or him), you will run into at least one who will say "Yeah, why not?".

Gingrich has had multiple affairs, and that hasn't forced him out of the race.

November 28, 2011 05:19 pm at 5:19 pm |
  20. Quang

Cain, you are one bad apple. Terrible liar...

November 28, 2011 05:20 pm at 5:20 pm |
  21. The Future

ALL: I wish to apologize for any mistakes that I might commit in the next 40 or so years. With that said, I am now absolved of any repercussions of said future mistakes!

November 28, 2011 05:21 pm at 5:21 pm |
  22. Jeff

John said....."Anyways, I'm hoping Newt gets the GOP nomination for he seems to be the only sensible candidate on the GOP side". All I can say is........WOW!!!!!!

November 28, 2011 05:22 pm at 5:22 pm |
  23. Swag (The Original)

Give me a break! You chose a loser from Alaska to go up against Obama and now Cain is the best the Republican Party can do. Oh...wait there's that other guy from Georgia also... Newt Gingrich...wow, I cant wait to see what crocked scheme this joker has for baggage.! The GOP is doomed! You boys better get it together

November 28, 2011 05:24 pm at 5:24 pm |
  24. Anonymous

I have had enough of his BS. He's Done. He is not Presidential material anyway.

November 28, 2011 05:31 pm at 5:31 pm |
  25. Iamnotfooled

Who still believes this guy?

November 28, 2011 05:37 pm at 5:37 pm |