December 1st, 2011

Santorum: We're praying for Cain

(CNN) - Following accusations this week that Herman Cain engaged in a 13-year extramarital affair, fellow GOP presidential hopeful Rick Santorum told CNN's Piers Morgan that he was praying for his opponent.

Watch Piers Morgan Live weeknights 9 p.m. ET. For the latest from Piers Morgan click here.

Filed under: Herman Cain • Rick Santorum • TV-Piers Morgan
  1. Thomas

Don't cry for me Argentina !

I won't vote for any man who has more then three children . SEVEN BILLION !

December 1, 2011 01:18 am at 1:18 am |
  2. Marry

Wow, I am wondering what he will pray for, lots of choices! Something like: Oh, Lord, if, in your wisdom, you changed your mind about Herman becoming President and you want him to rest, could you please push his supporters my way?
    What a Pharisee!

December 1, 2011 01:51 am at 1:51 am |
  3. Larry L

I think I might puke... The sideshow continues...

December 1, 2011 02:38 am at 2:38 am |
  4. J.V.Hodgson

You are neither god, his brother, or his keepe,r and what the hell you praying for him gives a benefit to him or you I fail to see. Only he is wife and family need to pray for him and maybe he can ask his preacher or priest or whoever for forgiveness if he needs it ... give us all a break with this religious politicking its sickening.
    Regards,
    Hodgson.

December 1, 2011 05:05 am at 5:05 am |
  5. mad1nola

I thought he said were paying for can. Oops, my bad.

December 1, 2011 05:28 am at 5:28 am |
  6. NATHAN WIMBERLY

Rick's poll numbers need the prayers. He must be ticked as the teabaggers chase the loser flavor of this week, Gingrich.

December 1, 2011 06:09 am at 6:09 am |
  7. JJ

And it ain't going to do squat for him.

December 1, 2011 06:34 am at 6:34 am |
  8. T'sah from Virginia

That's all you can do – Pray for Him – It doesn't even matter anymore and "dogging" or "ragging" him does not make sense. What irks me more about this entire situation is how the RIGHT exploited a Black Man – stating things like "Our Blacks are better than their Blacks" and in the end, WHAT??? Stop exploiting and downgrading our Black men!!!

Obama 2012!!!

December 1, 2011 06:45 am at 6:45 am |
  9. Jack V

Why do I have the feeling that as children, most GOP politicians suffered an undue amount of wedgies?

December 1, 2011 07:09 am at 7:09 am |
  10. Republicans Are The American Taliban

If only they could pray Black Walnut away!

December 1, 2011 07:42 am at 7:42 am |
  11. gg

should pray for the whole republican party there lost in the wilderness

December 1, 2011 07:55 am at 7:55 am |