Stakes couldn't be higher in last debate before Iowa caucuses
December 15th, 2011

Stakes couldn't be higher in last debate before Iowa caucuses

Sioux City, Iowa (CNN) - Thursday's Republican presidential debate in Iowa will be the final episode in one of the most popular reality television series of 2011.

The GOP presidential race has been defined by more than a dozen debates that have been watched by millions of television viewers.

FULL STORY

Filed under: 2012 • Debate
  1. diridi

Having watched all these Republican debates, I say to all, They do not have any kind of vision for this nation. Their only vision is to make Barak Obama one time president. So pathetic. None of these Republicans are trustworthy and worthy to be voted. Please Vote all these GOP idiots out in next election. I am more analytical, not brainwashed. I am glad, Iraq war ended. Bin Laden killed. Pakistan aid stopped. Health Care Reform, Fin Reg. Reform Passed. Energy Independence is pushed in nation. Obama2012/Hillary2016.

December 15, 2011 08:16 am at 8:16 am |
  2. Keith in Austin

One thing for certain is that the FOX News folks asking the questions won't have ulterior motives and Liberal biases as openly witnessed in previous debates on ABC, MSNBC, CNN etc. You can bet that Brett Baier, Neil Cavuto and Megan Kelly won't be laying laying traps and playing ideological games. This is why tonight's debate will be the most informative and revealing for the American voting public to witness.

December 15, 2011 08:24 am at 8:24 am |
  3. Rudy NYC

Gov. Romney has big time trouble in Iowa. He's either going to finish first or fourth. Right now it looks like fourth.

December 15, 2011 08:46 am at 8:46 am |
  4. AlaskaPalin

Newt might just make a friendly wager of 10 bucks that myth romney will flip flop on his offer to bet 10 grand.

December 15, 2011 08:46 am at 8:46 am |
  5. ST

I am sorry I did not know I will say this: "The entire GOP field does not impress me at all". We have seen different contenders in the past cycle, but not this one. I do not know what each individual stands for and what make them differ from the current President, and the reason why I should go for them and leave the leader I have at the moment.

December 15, 2011 09:29 am at 9:29 am |