Des Moines, Iowa (CNN) - Mitt Romney won the Iowa caucuses by eight votes. However, Rick Santorum came out of nowhere in the course of two weeks to grab a narrow second-place finish and become the latest Republican to seize the anti-Romney mantle.
So what did we learn from Tuesday's historic vote?
I would not buy any snake oil this flip-flopper is selling. Wake up wingnuts, the Kochs and Rove are buying their puppet an election that will further destroy the American way of life.
Why would God tell Bachmann and Perry to run for president to have them finish so close to the bottom in Iowa?
Conservative economics : Over $7 million spent on behalf of Mittens in negative campaign ads in Iowa = an 8 vote landslide win.
We learned that greatness is born in Iowa! Hats off to Iowa!
The only thing that differentiates the candidates is their background. Their policies and ideas are all the same.
Two things: 1-The GOP is not behind Romney, regardless of the money he has spent and 2- Negative ads work, regardes of what people say.
Iowa weeds out the insignificant campaigns
Five things we learned :
1) Any Republican candidate would easily beat Obama, Romney, Santorum, Paul or Gingrich could easily beat Obama in a massive land slide win in the 2012 election.
2) The majority of American sees president Obama, the Obama administration as a complete FAILURE.
3) The American people are going to blame Obama and the Democratic Party in Congress for this mess.
4) Obama and the Democrats in Congress did not get the message from the 2010 election and the recent special election, STOP SPENDING.
5) Pollsters; just like Anthony Weiner are LIARS. They will stand there and lie thru their teeth to achieve the Obama and Democrats agenda, no matter what it costs or affects.