Roemer: 'I will not suspend my campaign'
January 7th, 2012

Roemer: 'I will not suspend my campaign'

Manchester, New Hampshire (CNN) – Former Louisiana Gov. Buddy Roemer announced on Sunday he will not suspend his GOP presidential campaign. Even though his efforts have gained little traction, Roemer said he will remain in New Hampshire "every minute of every hour of every day to make my case."

Filed under: 2012 • Buddy Roemer • New Hampshire
  1. Sue

Who? Is there a list somewhere of all the candidates?

January 7, 2012 07:00 pm at 7:00 pm |
  2. Larry L

Somehow these guys make money out of these sham campaigns. I guess the clown car always has room for one more.

January 7, 2012 07:28 pm at 7:28 pm |
  3. Joe

Pretty sure today is still Saturday, unless New England crossed the Dateline with out me. Buddy Roemer 2012.

January 7, 2012 08:02 pm at 8:02 pm |
  4. colowest

Roemer and Huntsman are the only qualified candidates the Republicans have, which is I guess why they are both totally ignored.

January 7, 2012 08:35 pm at 8:35 pm |
  5. S.B. Stein E.B. NJ

Really? Has he had anyone vote for him in the Iowa causus? I think he is dreaming of making it big. Since he doesn't have anywhere the cashe of Paul, I don't think he will get any of the outside mainstream GOP voter.

January 7, 2012 10:27 pm at 10:27 pm |
  6. DENNA

Oh goody, goody. Another one. Seriously, President Obama looks better and better each day, except for those of you who listen to Fox "News" and other conservative outlets for drivel.

January 7, 2012 11:47 pm at 11:47 pm |
  7. Bushper

way to go President Obama and the Democrats. It is time for the gloves to come off. Get it.

January 8, 2012 03:21 am at 3:21 am |
  8. Bushper

One more thing Mr Santorum, you forgot to remind Mr Mitt Flipflopper Romney that as governor of masachusettes that he was 47th in job creation. Something to think about.

January 8, 2012 03:44 am at 3:44 am |
  9. Bushper

Even as CEO of Bain capital instead of creating American jobs , Romney shipped them to China.

January 8, 2012 03:51 am at 3:51 am |
  10. jonnymadamada

Buddy who ?

January 8, 2012 06:26 am at 6:26 am |
  11. Marie MD

Who? Where did this one come from?

January 8, 2012 11:29 am at 11:29 am |
  12. Noodle Nose Johnson

And I, Noodle Nose Johnson, will not be suspending my campaign for President either. I am running neck and neck with Buddy Roemer in the polls – at absolute zero.

January 8, 2012 12:57 pm at 12:57 pm |