January 20th, 2012

VIDEO: Santorum reflects on death of infant son

(CNN) - With family by their side, Republican White House hopeful Rick Santorum and his wife, Karen, opened up Friday about the death of their infant child on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight."

Watch Piers Morgan Live weeknights 9 p.m. ET. For the latest from Piers Morgan click here.

Filed under: 2012 • Rick Santorum • South Carolina • TV-Piers Morgan
  1. stars

this is one sick dude.

January 21, 2012 12:19 am at 12:19 am |
  2. T'sah From Virginia

I watched this tonight and Santorum does have a loving family. You really saw a "different" Santorum – not so HARD and very relax. Too bad he just might be in the wrong era of time to win the primary and/or presidency!!

Obama 2012!!

January 21, 2012 12:40 am at 12:40 am |
  3. ThinkAgain

Very, very tragic. Still, I can't help but feel they are trying to exploit this for political reasons, which I find very unseemly.

January 21, 2012 12:42 am at 12:42 am |
  4. journalism

Nice looking family and good values i like that

January 21, 2012 01:58 am at 1:58 am |
  5. Marry

All the self-pity of this family makes me sick! How can you, after talk like that, hold the GOP/TP line of Greed over Need??? No concerns for other children alive that includes healthcare, education, environment, jobs for their parents etc. etc. These GOP clowns, with their bible in hand, talking about “good-capitalism” (robbing the country!), tax-cuts for the rich (robbing the middle class!), promoting war and bad-mouthing others, distortion of facts and obstructing progress (not to difficult when they have theirs with the idea – you try to get yours trickled down) and outright lying about the Presidents work – all this is simply disgusting and never did they all show their true character so clearly to the people! So, please, look at them and vote responsible in 2012!

January 21, 2012 03:42 am at 3:42 am |
  6. Thomas O'Dowd

The interview with the Santorum family was outstanding.I love this family.A member of my family is a professional photographer,and at times is called upon to photograph parents with children who die shortly after birth.At first I thought that was creepy.After Mrs. Santorum explained life in the neo-natal ward,I fully support what they did.Great job,Piers.

January 21, 2012 04:21 am at 4:21 am |
  7. GI Joe

Just too weird for my family to comprehend.

January 21, 2012 10:30 am at 10:30 am |