(CNN) - Newt Gingrich's stunningly strong win in the South Carolina primary capped an incredible week in the Republican presidential nominating cycle., but what did we learn from it?
1. Haley, McCain & the GOP establishment do not hold sway over voters.
2. Super PACs are despicable organizations intruding on our homes.
3. John King should not start debates with the wrong question.
4. Romney still won't release his tax returns, adding Cayman Island accounts.
5. Newt rose, and Romney lost twice in one week.