GOP race turns to Florida; Romney to release tax return Tuesday
January 23rd, 2012

GOP race turns to Florida; Romney to release tax return Tuesday

Washington (CNN) – After a spirited week of campaigning and debating in South Carolina, all eyes are now on Florida as the GOP presidential candidates prepare for the January 31 primary in the pivotal state.

Also this week, Mitt Romney will release his 2010 tax return and an estimate of his 2011 tax liability, the former Massachusetts governor said.

FULL STORY

Filed under: 2012 • Florida • Mitt Romney • South Carolina • Taxes
  1. Pedron

The ones stashed in cay?

January 23, 2012 03:43 am at 3:43 am |
  2. Pedron

five minutes ago!!Yes I won't release my tax returns until April!!! After 2 minutes I will release my tax returns on tuesday!! this guy has real amnesia no wonder he flip-flops with the current, Now the current flow towards Beth and Karl Rove! pathetic!

January 23, 2012 04:36 am at 4:36 am |
  3. Marie MD

I don't what this country has come to but we all know that the flip flopper is a millionaire. There's nothing new there and it's not that I don't care that people with money have loopholes, lower taxes and they get to keep more of their mountain of money.
    What bothers me is that we don't have standards for our politicians and that what they have done in the past doesn't count. I mean this both personally and professionally. We have candidates that are not vetted, we have candidates that leave congress is disgrace due to ethics violations and fines and here they are again trying to become our president. Would you hire somebody like newter leroy for a job? I wouldn't!

January 23, 2012 06:41 am at 6:41 am |
  4. Indy

Romney is starting to make people sick with his six year run for the Whitehouse, and now he is going to have a "prebuttal" to the Presidents speech ? Saying that he is going to criticize the speech before it even happens proves that Romney does not belong in the Whitehouse. This is a lack of leadership at the highest level to have a "prebuttal" and shows the country that he is a spolied rotten brat that would rule like a dictator, his way or the highway. Romney has had six years to prepare his taxes for the past 10 years and is going to only release his last lears tax information. You can tell Romney has not had a job for sometime right now he is worn out,weathered and out of ideas and will never keep up the pace with Newt.

January 23, 2012 07:41 am at 7:41 am |
  5. Anonymous

There's another pic the body language experts would have a field day with. Flipper the Elitist Robot has a whole range of non-verbal cues that speak volumes about what a nasty uncaring elitist he is.

January 23, 2012 08:02 am at 8:02 am |
  6. Joseph - Ohio

Come on Mitt, it is time to face the music of failure......You are a super rich guy trying become President. What's new about that! This is so much fun to watch. None of you will be able to beat President O!!!!!!.........Obama-nation 2012!!!!! Feel It! Get over it! See you in 2016....lol....lol.....

January 23, 2012 08:16 am at 8:16 am |
  7. diridi

ten years, or just last year....?

January 23, 2012 08:18 am at 8:18 am |
  8. The GOP opens mouth and inserts foot

Where's Mitt's birth certificate? He still hasn't proven he's an American citizen. He can't be nominated until he proves that.

January 23, 2012 08:36 am at 8:36 am |
  9. Nash

Finally the illusion of inevitability has been shattered. A candidate who thought he was so good has been rattled. What happened to "I will release my taxes in April"? Last I checked this is January. Is Mitt rattled or what?

January 23, 2012 08:56 am at 8:56 am |