Tampa, Florida (CNN) - Mitt Romney scored an impressive win in Tuesday's Republican presidential primary, solidifying his front-runner status in the race for the GOP nomination.
Here are five things we learned from Tuesday's vote:
It's just so wrong seeing this picture.. in so many levels, but the most that stands out the more are of mr Romney's sons.. they just seem spoiled preppy kids that didn't feel they had to serve our country. Their life seems so perfect & in no way can I connect to that! Many of us have to struggle & yet this boys, seem they're too above everybody that felt that following
their daddy buy the campaign is more
important than serving our great country! That just doesn't seem fair to everybody else sons/daughters that did it 4 the love for our country & not merely for obligation.. hispanics 4 obama! Si se puede! Claro q si!!
Congratulations to the future Mr. President ROMNEY!!! You are a first class guy who has done very well and succeeded in many areas. Of course you won tonight! Even those mormon hating Southern Baptists are starting to vote for you!! America needs to have hope in the future. You are the only one who can take down Obamas rich liberal hollywood elitist re-election team. Shame on you Gingrich – you couldnt have even offered a short congrats...classless and thats why you dont have a hope of winning. ROMNEY 2012!!
Congrats Mitt! You offer great hope for the future in a dark time for our country. ROMNEY2012
Pathetic!! is that what you guys call impressive? even after buying Florida election with money more than half of the voters in Florida rejected his brand of politics. That's what we call the losers win!!
1. Romney is the winner as we can see – And will go on to a flip-flop victory
2. ginGRINCH is a terrible "Sore Loser" – and last night he looked like a drug user
3. Santorum is a candidate of BLIND HOPE – and I hope he catches on to the joke
4. Paul is really having a Ball – And he will carry the next 46 states and stand Tall (even though he's short…lol)
5. President Obama can put his trophies back on the shelves – Because he will go on and win in 2012
Obama/Biden 2012! Yes We Can!