Romney scores Nevada win as race heads to other states
February 5th, 2012

Romney scores Nevada win as race heads to other states

Las Vegas (CNN) – Mitt Romney swept into victory in the Nevada caucuses, sliding back into frontrunner status with his second win in a row as the race for the Republican nomination heads to other states.

The former Massachusetts governor moves to the next phase as the first candidate in this campaign cycle to score consecutive victories days after his Florida win.

FULL STORY

Filed under: 2012 • Mitt Romney • Nevada
  1. Anonymous

If I were a Republican, I'd be hanging my head in shame...

February 5, 2012 12:03 pm at 12:03 pm |
  2. vic , nashville ,tn

2008 Romney got 51% he lost 3% now: past 4 years he was not in elected office to lose his approval rating something wrong voters don’t like him

February 5, 2012 12:24 pm at 12:24 pm |
  3. Len

With 72% of the vote counted in Nevada, Total Republican voters who voted for all four canidates: 24,813. Wow what a turn out.

February 5, 2012 01:58 pm at 1:58 pm |
  4. NATHAN WIMBERLY

Anybody but Romney,remember?

February 5, 2012 02:01 pm at 2:01 pm |
  5. CanadaONE

DO YOU NOTICE he is balding
    by November he will look like a bald eagle.

but with all that money he is probably having weekly hair transplants – but that won't do – so he will probably buy a wig an expansive wig at that – and if that does not do it – he will blame it on NEWT claiming he put some destructive chemical in his hair – I can't wait to see that quote from the "blind trust" aka the power pack add – which he owns...but doesn't know anything about – SURE!!

if you ever vote him in office we will shut down all your power ( gas, oil and electricity) and you can buy if from China who we will sell it do...

love

Canada

February 5, 2012 02:12 pm at 2:12 pm |
  6. Unthinkable

Myself I do wonder whether I should call it a win or not. The number who voted against him (who voted for other candidates if put together), are almost the same as those who voted for him. This to my opinion is a very serious issue to Romney.

February 5, 2012 02:30 pm at 2:30 pm |
  7. marieee

I want to thank Newt for destroying this out of touch candidate for Obama.

February 5, 2012 03:28 pm at 3:28 pm |