Pro-Romney group to air ads in Ohio
February 7th, 2012

Pro-Romney group to air ads in Ohio

Loveland, Colorado (CNN) – A super PAC supportive of Mitt Romney is looking ahead to the March 6 Super Tuesday contests with a $160,000 advertising buy in Ohio, a source with the organization told CNN.

A Restore Our Future source said the group will begin airing television advertisements in the crucial swing state Wednesday. Ohio is one of 10 states scheduled to vote on Super Tuesday.

Follow the Ticker on Twitter: @PoliticalTicker

The political action committee has spent millions on TV ads in early voting contests, helping the Romney campaign in many cases by targeting his opponents.

Federal election laws prevent the group from coordinating strategy with Romney's campaign.

Political analysts will look closely at the GOP primary results in Ohio, a state viewed as a key harbinger of the country's mood.

The state carries 66 Republican delegates.

Also see:

Bundlers encouraged to raise for PACs Obama once denounced

Romney says Obama infringing upon religious rights

Biden's 2012 message: 'Osama bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive'

Rocky Mountain High expectations

Filed under: 2012 • Ads • Mitt Romney • Ohio
  1. Obama's Snake Oil on Sale - Git yur lies and deceit here!!

I have learned to love these SuperPACs. The USSC was right. Money is good. More money is better. But I need even more money than that to sell all of my snake oil to the American people. Now what catchy phrase can I come up with for this year to con the naive into believing I'm not really a lying politician?

February 7, 2012 12:18 pm at 12:18 pm |
  2. GROVER NORQUIST IS A ENEMY OF THE STATE

What has Willard done for Ohio? Ohio automakers are currently working today thanks to the bailout the President initiated and Willard was against. He's going to lose these battleground states big time. He's way out of touch. Just imagine how this country would be today if we would have followed Willard's advice and just let the auto industry die. That's not the leadership I want in the White House. "We bet on American workers. We bet on American inginuity. And today GM is once again the world's #1 automaker."

Thank you Mr. President

OBAMA/BIDEN 2012
    ELIZABETH WARREN 2012 & BEYOND

February 7, 2012 12:18 pm at 12:18 pm |
  3. cali girl

I am sorry Ohio. It will be over soon.

February 7, 2012 12:23 pm at 12:23 pm |
  4. Rudy NYC

More ads from the Rmoney campaign mean more lies being cast upon the unsuspecting public.

February 7, 2012 12:35 pm at 12:35 pm |
  5. Al-NY,NY

Obama's Snake Oil on Sale – Git yur lies and deceit here!!

-----------

"thank you for listening".....Mitt Romney

February 7, 2012 12:37 pm at 12:37 pm |
  6. DAK

As an Ohio resident, I don't want to hear even one Republican political ad, much less political ads that lie, so the GOP should save their money to spend other places. There is NO WAY I will vote for a political party that has for the past 3 years done everything in their power to halt job growth, ban women's rights, voter suppression, tells us constantly to not trust the Government (all the while wanting to be the government) and I will not support a political party that puts their own well being above that of the country.

February 7, 2012 12:51 pm at 12:51 pm |
  7. logicnLA

When is he goingot man-up and start fighting his own battles? He stands behind these liars and then claims he didn't say whatever lie was told. Romney is a robot- consider that MY PAC ad!

February 7, 2012 01:04 pm at 1:04 pm |
  8. Rudy NYC

Obama's Snake Oil wrote:

---------–
    Ain't that the truth?

February 7, 2012 01:05 pm at 1:05 pm |
  9. Larry L

Conservatives have been quiet about the "liberal courts" since the US Supreme Court became a lap-dog for the Republicans. Their Citizens United ruling allows every politician to be bought by the highest bidder and destroyed whatever democracy we may have enjoyed.

February 7, 2012 01:06 pm at 1:06 pm |
  10. Truth and Nothing But the Truth

Larry L - destroyed whatever democracy we may have enjoyed
    ==============================================
    You have been enjoying a democratically elected REPUBLIC, not a democracy. Democracy is mob rule.

February 7, 2012 01:23 pm at 1:23 pm |
  11. Anonymous

I wonder how many millions Flipper the Elitist Robot will spend to win Ohio by less than 50%? The GOBP brand is severely tarnished in Ohio (much as it is virtually everywhere) so expect yet another turnout lower than 2008.

February 7, 2012 01:26 pm at 1:26 pm |
  12. GROVER NORQUIST IS A ENEMY OF THE STATE

Kasich's attack on union workers, which failed, will not help you Willard. You guys are cut from the same cloth and We The People know it!

OBAMA/BIDEN 2012