Santorum raises $3 million in three days
February 10th, 2012

Santorum raises $3 million in three days

(CNN) - Rick Santorum's campaign has raised $3 million in the past three days, according to a tweet from his press secretary.

Hogan Gidley wrote Friday, "Breaking. @RickSantorum campaign: 3 States, 3 Wins, 3 Days, 3 Million. Today is 3rd consecutive million $ day. #cpac #gameon #momentum

On the day following his victories in Missouri, Minnesota and Colorado, Santorum announced he raised $1 million in 24 hours, and his campaign reported an overwhelming increase in traffic to their website. The GOP presidential candidate and former Pennsylvania senator told reporters his organization raised $800,000 in online donations alone.

Following his three big wins, Santorum travelled to Texas to meet with conservative donors, hoping to boost fundraising after the spike in campaign momentum.

Filed under: 2012 • Rick Santorum
  1. Larry L

I see where Santorum explained his opposition to women in combat – based on their supposed lack of physical prowess. I spent over 34 years in uniform and know many women who could easily kick my @$$ – and certainly his... Our women Soldiers are Warriors and he shows disrespect for their professionalism and service with his stupid comments. His total lack of actual military experience and his eagerness to send US troops to Iran make me question the sanity this flake – and the logic of his supporters. He's just another Republican "chickenhawk" – very willing to send OTHER people's kids to war.

February 10, 2012 09:25 pm at 9:25 pm |
  2. julien vergara

Why are they waisting money. Santorum reallyl think, he will win.

February 10, 2012 09:46 pm at 9:46 pm |
  3. pete

We need a God-fearing man like Santorum for President.

February 10, 2012 09:59 pm at 9:59 pm |
  4. American

As a Lutheran I don't want the Government attacking my religious freedoms!

February 10, 2012 10:01 pm at 10:01 pm |
  5. SOUTHERN HOTTIE

I bet the GOP is now wishing Perry hadn't rescinded his campaign attempt sfor POTUS. He may have been a dim bulb but he's not as extreme as Santorum.

February 10, 2012 10:10 pm at 10:10 pm |
  6. Conrack

Ricky, you need out to Vegas and see the guy that gave Gingrich 11 million. I'm sure he is willing to hedge his bet.

February 10, 2012 11:02 pm at 11:02 pm |
  7. Name: DParke

Wake up America. Romney IS our future. Santorum is a nice enough guy but Obama will eat him like a snack. Like or not Romney is the only one seasoned and polished enough to beat Obama.

February 11, 2012 01:33 am at 1:33 am |
  8. diridi

Just an Idiot....I mean "Idiot". He makes a bad cult in this nation.

February 11, 2012 08:06 am at 8:06 am |