Join the Super Tuesday roundtable
March 6th, 2012

Join the Super Tuesday roundtable

(CNN) – Join the CNN.com Super Tuesday roundtable, hosted by CNN's Wolf Blitzer and featuring CNN Chief Political Analyst Gloria Borger, CNN Political Reporter Peter Hamby, CNN Political Contributor and Democratic strategist Donna Brazile, and CNN Political Contributor and Republican strategist Ari Fleischer.

Watch live.

Filed under: 2012
  1. diridi

None of these four clowns are trustworthy, and winnable...

March 6, 2012 12:35 pm at 12:35 pm |
  2. Rudy NYC

How come nobody noticed the major flaw in Mitt Romney's rationale over his gaffe over the Blunt-Rubio amendment? Mitt Romeny said that he was confused, and thought he was being asked about a bill at the state level. Romney's original answer had been that he was *against* the bill, which he later tells us he thought was at the state level.

Roll tape on his back pedal. "Of course, I'm for it....." Mitt Romney assures radio listeners that he is "for it" at the national level. And that is the contradiction. Because, if Romney says that he is "for it" at the national level, why would he also be "against it" at the state level? Shouldn't the national law trump the state law? He was talking out of both sides of his mouth.

March 6, 2012 12:45 pm at 12:45 pm |
  3. Howard

CORRUPTION = When a man, like obama, uses the power of the state, to confiscate other people's hard earned money, squanders it, and finances loser companies, in exchange for political contributions, in an effort to get himself reelected. ANYONE BUT OBAMA !!!

March 6, 2012 12:49 pm at 12:49 pm |
  4. Bonnie

I'd like to watch, but everytime I click the Join instruction I just get ads and weather. I watched weather reports for 5 minutes and still didn't get in. Discouraging.

March 6, 2012 01:09 pm at 1:09 pm |
  5. Wire Palladin, S. F.

Don't forget, Rubio was cosponsor of the Blunt Rubio bill that attacked women's rights. Rubio is an anchor baby that is not Florida friendly.

March 6, 2012 01:28 pm at 1:28 pm |
  6. Wire Palladin, S. F.

Howard, Obama is not confiscating your money. I did not accuse W of confiscating my money for his unnecessary war with Iraq. I did not accuse W of confiscating my money when he gave the wealthy the bulk of his tax cuts and when he gave our money to bail out Wall Street with his TARP joke.

March 6, 2012 01:31 pm at 1:31 pm |