(CNN) – Mitt Romney scored a major victory by taking Ohio, but Rick Santorum continued to defy the odds by winning several contests on Super Tuesday as the race for the Republican presidential nomination now moves to Kansas, Alabama, Mississippi and beyond.
In a late-night nail-biter, Romney came away with an Ohio win that he hopes will help him overwrite the narrative that he is incapable of connecting with blue-collar voters.
What will Romney do when he will someone matches his funding.He has wasted a lot of money on the pretender.
1. Ron Paul will not fly on Air force one.
2. Sarah Palin will be President if she is called.
3. Mitt Romney's wife will be Vice President.
4. There are very few African American Mormons.
5. Both Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich gave there acceptance speeches.
1. Romney will win the Primary.
2. Romney will win the Primary.
3. Romney will win the Primary.
4. Romney will win the Primary.
5. President Obama will win in November, 2012!! Yes We Can!
Obama 2012 – The Only Trusted Way Forward!
Yet again CNN avoids the very pertinent question of whether voter turnout was up or down yesterday. Looks like CNN is censoring yet another story unfavorable to the corporatists corrupting our country and our government.
Mitt Romney does not appeal to the blue collar demographic on his merits. If anything, Romney appeals to some of them by virtue of the simple fact that he is not Barack Obama.