March 9th, 2012

BLITZER'S BLOG: 'Game Change' doesn’t disappoint

(CNN) – Washington insiders were at the Newseum last night to see the new HBO film, “Game Change,” about Sarah Palin and the 2008 race for the White House.

I really wasn’t sure what to expect but I was very impressed with the finished product. It kept my interest for the entire two hours.

FULL STORY

1. Al-NY,NY

I bet everyone never laughed so hard in their lives.....listening to "Sarah" spout the drivel she did in the campaign

March 9, 2012 05:34 pm at 5:34 pm |
  2. Wire Palladin, S. F.

Since elected republicans at the state and national level have focused all their energy on attacking women's rights, their campaign slogans for 2012 should be, "Probe baby, probe."

March 9, 2012 05:39 pm at 5:39 pm |
  3. Thomas

Why would I want to relive such a sad experience in American History ?

I'm just know starting to feel normal after the 8 years of Baby Bush.

Four years of recovery, and now Mitt Romney wants to play Dr feelgood.

The GOP told me gas would be cheep after we killed Sadom , they lied about the WMDs .

March 9, 2012 05:44 pm at 5:44 pm |
  4. Wendy

Thanks to roger at fox noise the 3 year trailer to it kept us eager to see it. whose head is exploding now roger? next movie/musical=willard s 50 state serenade song book

March 9, 2012 05:44 pm at 5:44 pm |
  5. Wire Palladin, S. F.

Has Sarah 'refudiated' the republican docu-comedy?

March 9, 2012 05:52 pm at 5:52 pm |
  6. Lynda/Minnesota

Sorry, Wolf. I have no interest in watching "Game Change" anymore than I care to listen to you and your cohorts drone on and on and on and on about Palin, Romney, Gingrich, Santorum (or any other yawn factor) all of you dish out nightly. I had enough of Sarah Palin in '08. Trying to recreate her "magic" is a useless endeavor more befitting to the very foolish who actually do still support her. Then again, this (too) applies to all the other Republican candidates now in the running to replace her in the also ran – also lost category of Republican stupidity.

March 9, 2012 05:52 pm at 5:52 pm |
  7. Four and The Door

The book’s other focus – the election of Barack Obama – is actually a sideshow in the film.
    The election of Barack Obama has actually been a sideshow in real life. And Washington has become a political circus. Imagine bringing the 2nd wealthiest American's secretary to a State of The Union address to make a point trying to raise taxes. Really? We need to lose this clown and get on to the business of running a government. Romney 2012.

March 9, 2012 05:54 pm at 5:54 pm |
  8. Wire Palladin, S. F.

I am looking forward to Mo-Town releasing Mittens songs of national pride. Maybe he will do a rap of "America the Beautiful" as Lil' Mitt.

March 9, 2012 05:56 pm at 5:56 pm |
  9. Little Jimmy Truth

How much Michael Moore paid her?

March 9, 2012 06:56 pm at 6:56 pm |
  10. blue19

It would be interesting to see this version of how someone so woefully inadequate as a politician could be considered as VP material. On first impression, there's no doubt Sarah comes off as charming. However, the poor women can't
    string two sentences together. Apparently McCain's camp was only interested in fluff and not substance.

March 9, 2012 06:58 pm at 6:58 pm |
  11. Wendy

Stay tuned for the sequel if silly old man roger keeps america s premiere bimbo talking to van sustren and hannity who just picked up breitbart s mantel and became ameria s biggest idiot via jon stewart s wit

March 9, 2012 07:04 pm at 7:04 pm |
  12. T'sah from Virginia

►BLITZER'S BLOG: 'Game Change' doesn’t disappoint
    I hope you're right Blitz with an exclamation point!!
    HBO will have "millions" of viewers tomorrow watching this Game Change
    I just hope it stays true to the novel or else you will hear me complain!!!

In the meantime – Obama 2012 – The Only Trusted Way Forward!!!

March 9, 2012 07:57 pm at 7:57 pm |