(CNN) – Your guide to where the race stands for the Republican presidential nomination:
GOP delegate estimate (as of 3/10/2012):
- Mitt Romney: 458
- Rick Santorum: 203
- Newt Gingrich: 118
- Ron Paul: 66
- Unallocated: 3
Needed to clinch GOP nomination: 1,144
Access the latest here.
- Alabama: 47 delegates at stake
- Mississippi: 37 delegates at stake
- Hawaii: 17 delegates at stake
- American Samoa: 9 delegates at stake
On the trail Monday:
- Romney: Mobile, Alabama.
- Santorum: Ocean Springs and Biloxi, Mississippi. Tuscaloosa, Birmingham and Montgomery, Alabama.
- Gingrich: Biloxi, Mississippi. Birmingham, Alabama.
- Paul: No public events.