(CNN) - Your guide to where the race stands for the Republican presidential nomination:
GOP delegate estimate (as of 3/10/2012):
- Mitt Romney: 458
- Rick Santorum: 203
- Newt Gingrich: 118
- Ron Paul: 66
- Unallocated: 3
Needed to clinch GOP nomination: 1,144
Access the latest here.
- Alabama: 47 delegates at stake
- Mississippi: 37 delegates at stake
- Hawaii: 17 delegates at stake
- American Samoa: 9 delegates at stake
On the trail Tuesday:
- Romney: St. Louis and Liberty, Missouri
- Santorum: Lafayette, Louisiana
- Gingrich: Birmingham, Alabama.
- Paul: No public events.