(CNN) – Your guide to where the race stands for the Republican presidential nomination:
GOP delegate estimate (as of 3/116/2012):
- Mitt Romney: 498
- Rick Santorum: 239
- Newt Gingrich: 139
- Ron Paul: 69
- Unallocated: 3
Needed to clinch GOP nomination: 1,144
Access the latest here.
- Puerto Rico primary: 20 delegates at stake
- Illinois primary: 54 delegates at stake
On the trail Sunday:
- Romney: Rockford and Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Santorum: Bossier, Shreveport, Baton Rouge, and Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
- Gingrich: No public events scheduled
Lesson the repubs wreckless sabataging of this country keeps rolling on. They've threatened Iran with war, just because they want to see gas rise so that can blame the president, they've blocked every stimulants to grow the economy faster; such as the president infrastructure bill; just to blame the president. They've scaled drill baby drill, just to blame the president on high has prices, yet they refuse to take action with prosecuting speculators who are raping the American public.