(CNN) - Your guide to where the race stands for the Republican presidential nomination:
GOP delegate estimate (as of 3/22/2012):
- Mitt Romney: 562
- Rick Santorum: 249
- Newt Gingrich: 137
- Ron Paul: 71
Needed to clinch GOP nomination: 1,144
Access the latest here.
To see where the candidates are campaigning today, see below.
- Louisiana primary: 46 delegates at stake
- Wisconsin primary: 42 delegates at stake
- Maryland primary: 37 delegates at stake
- Washington, D.C., primary: 19 delegates at stake
On the trail Wednesday:
- Romney: No open events
- Santorum: San Antonio, Texas
- Gingrich: Houma and Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Hey, Ron Paul supporters. Your man is M.I.A. once again. No political news stories about the Paul-Meister today. Sorry. Come back tomorrow.
Do you think any of of these four clowns worth your dime? I don't think so....One Flip-Flop, the other 3rd century, the other multiple wives, other senile....Nation can not afford these loons....
Please hurry up and get this over with. It does not matter who the nominee is to the rest of America. They are going to lose big time.