(CNN) - Your guide to where the race stands for the Republican presidential nomination:
GOP delegate estimate (as of 3/24/2012):
– Mitt Romney: 563
– Rick Santorum: 251
– Newt Gingrich: 137
– Ron Paul: 71
Needed to clinch GOP nomination: 1,144
Access the latest here.
To see where the candidates are campaigning today, see below.
– Louisiana primary: 20 delegates at stake of the state's 40 total delegates. Polls close by 9 pm ET.
– Wisconsin primary: 42 delegates at stake
– Maryland primary: 37 delegates at stake
– Washington, D.C., primary: 19 delegates at stake
On the trail Saturday:
– Romney: No open events
– Santorum: Camp Hill, Pa.; Milwaukee, Sheboygan, and Bellevue, Wis.
– Gingrich: Camp Hill, Pa.
Watch live political events at cnn.com/live