(CNN) - Your guide to where the race stands for the Republican presidential nomination:
GOP delegate estimate (as of 3/25/2012):
- Mitt Romney: 568
- Rick Santorum: 261
- Newt Gingrich: 137
- Ron Paul: 71
Needed to clinch GOP nomination: 1,144
Access the latest here.
To see where the candidates are campaigning today, see below.
- Wisconsin primary: 42 delegates at stake
- Maryland primary: 37 delegates at stake
- Washington, D.C., primary: 19 delegates at stake
- Connecticut primary: 28 delegates at stake
- Delaware primary: 17 delegates
- New York primary: 95 delegates at stake
- Pennsylvania primary: 72 delegates at stake
- Rhode Island primary: 19 delegates at stake
On the trail Sunday:
- Romney: No open events
- Santorum: Fond du Lac and Racine, Wisconsin
- Gingrich: No open events
None of these idiots is worth your dime. Nasty thugs of the FOX bunch. Limbaugh and them are no good.