(CNN) - Your guide to where the race stands for the Republican presidential nomination:
GOP delegate estimate (as of 3/27/2012):
- Mitt Romney: 569
- Rick Santorum: 262
- Newt Gingrich: 136
- Ron Paul: 71
Needed to clinch GOP nomination: 1,144
Access the latest here.
To see where the candidates are campaigning today, see below.
- Wisconsin primary: 42 delegates at stake
- Maryland primary: 37 delegates at stake
- Washington, D.C., primary: 19 delegates at stake
- Connecticut primary: 28 delegates at stake
- Delaware primary: 17 delegates
- New York primary: 95 delegates at stake
- Pennsylvania primary: 72 delegates at stake
- Rhode Island primary: 19 delegates at stake
On the trail Tuesday:
- Romney: No open events
- Santorum: Beaver Dam and Janesville, Wisconsin
- Gingrich: Annapolis and Salisbury, Maryland
Rick showed he is as thin skinned as Mittens the elitist. Since none of these republicans should be any where near the white house, it is time for the GOP to start over with a brand new list of candidates.
Two things this country has a surplus of: Ignorance and Hatred. Capitalizing on these for personal gain seems to be a specialty of the rich and politicians. For them, keeping the people stupid and poor is a successful strategy.
Poor Newt,Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney They are still praying for help Mr Paul is watching to see what happen