(CNN) - Your guide to where the race stands for the Republican presidential nomination:
GOP delegate estimate (as of 3/28/2012):
- Mitt Romney: 569
- Rick Santorum: 262
- Newt Gingrich: 136
- Ron Paul: 71
Needed to clinch GOP nomination: 1,144
Access the latest here.
To see where the candidates are campaigning today, see below.
- Wisconsin primary: 42 delegates at stake
- Maryland primary: 37 delegates at stake
- Washington, D.C., primary: 19 delegates at stake
- Connecticut primary: 28 delegates at stake
- Delaware primary: 17 delegates
- New York primary: 95 delegates at stake
- Pennsylvania primary: 72 delegates at stake
- Rhode Island primary: 19 delegates at stake
On the trail Wednesday:
- Romney: No open events
- Santorum: Sparta, La Crosse and Onalaska, Wisconsin
- Gingrich: Washington, DC
- Paul: College Park, Maryland
I thought from the pictures of the "candidates", (other than Romney. He looks to be okay), that they were all suffering from constipation. Oh, it's their "campaigns" that are suffering from an ability to "move".
Did you read the responses to the Sarah Palin story on the Ticker? Remember these are the same people that condemn Rush Limbaugh for what he said. Is there any group that is more hypocritical than democrat liberals? Taking the cue from the most incompetent, inept, corrupt union toady ever to scam the citizens as president of the United States.
none of these four in this cluster is worth. Just vote direct Democratic ticket. Nonsense, this nation needs education, and ethics. o.k, Even at supreme Court level this is needed. o.k,
The three stooges and Shemp have really put on a show over the last few months. Ron Paul is the best of them, but since he has been hanging around with these nuts, he has lost his civility toward mankind. The rest of them never had any to loose. It is so true, "If you hang around with dogs you will get fleas. Ron, do not let this trash pull you into their trashcans. You are better than that.