(CNN) - Your guide to where the race stands for the Republican presidential nomination:
GOP delegate estimate (as of 3/29/2012):
- Mitt Romney: 569
- Rick Santorum: 262
- Newt Gingrich: 136
- Ron Paul: 71
Needed to clinch GOP nomination: 1,144
Access the latest here.
To see where the candidates are campaigning today, see below.
- Wisconsin primary: 42 delegates at stake
- Maryland primary: 37 delegates at stake
- Washington, D.C., primary: 19 delegates at stake
- Connecticut primary: 28 delegates at stake
- Delaware primary: 17 delegates
- New York primary: 95 delegates at stake
- Pennsylvania primary: 72 delegates at stake
- Rhode Island primary: 19 delegates at stake
On the trail Thursday:
- Romney: Houston, Texas
- Santorum: Fairfield, California
- Gingrich: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Paul: Madison, Wisconsin
just prolong till October ending....Good luck, shanthiram...and Millimeter Mittens...good luck Reagan and Ron. Good luck. GOP is doomed this time, since no one reliable...
The GOP candidates remind me of the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse: Conquest, War, Famine, and Death. That also just happens to be what the GOP is promising if they are elected.
That picture of the four clowns of Apocalyose cracks me up. It's they are either passing a stone of they are in the potty doing #2. Regardless, it's a horrible thought about these fools!
Maybe the flip flopper is thinking od his mansion and the car elevator! Onky the super rich!!!!
It's easy to see that the person that chose these four photos of the GOP candidates has an obvious agenda. Really? Those are probably the worst possible photos one could find of each candidate. Way to be objective, CNN!