(CNN) - Your guide to where the race stands for the Republican presidential nomination:
GOP delegate estimate (as of 3/30/2012):
- Mitt Romney: 571
- Rick Santorum: 264
- Newt Gingrich: 137
- Ron Paul: 71
Needed to clinch GOP nomination: 1,144
Access the latest here.
To see where the candidates are campaigning today, see below.
- Wisconsin primary: 42 delegates at stake
- Maryland primary: 37 delegates at stake
- Washington, D.C., primary: 19 delegates at stake
- Connecticut primary: 28 delegates at stake
- Delaware primary: 17 delegates
- New York primary: 95 delegates at stake
- Pennsylvania primary: 72 delegates at stake
- Rhode Island primary: 19 delegates at stake
On the trail Friday:
- Romney: Appleton and Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Santorum: Hudson, Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls and Weston, Wisconsin
- Gingrich: Oshkosh and Green Bay, Wisconsin
More like a battle of attrition. The candidate left standing will be the one who bought the nomination by ridiculously outspending his opponents. Rmoney is being rammed down everyone's throats by the GOBP elitist establishment to further the interests of the parasitic neocons lurking amidst the 1%. Rmoney cares only for the greedy, not the needy. He certainly will not be nominated because of his personality or useful policy ideas.
I consider myself to be an Independent voter,however, this Repub. lineup has driven me to the Democrats.--- Lesser of the two evils......