(CNN) - Your guide to where the race stands for the Republican presidential nomination:
GOP delegate estimate (as of 3/31/2012):
– Mitt Romney: 571
– Rick Santorum: 264
– Newt Gingrich: 137
– Ron Paul: 71
Needed to clinch GOP nomination: 1,144
Access the latest here.
To see where the candidates are campaigning today, see below.
– Wisconsin primary: 42 delegates at stake
– Maryland primary: 37 delegates at stake
– Washington, D.C., primary: 19 delegates at stake
– Connecticut primary: 28 delegates at stake
– Delaware primary: 17 delegates
– New York primary: 95 delegates at stake
– Pennsylvania primary: 72 delegates at stake
– Rhode Island primary: 19 delegates at stake
On the trail Saturday:
– Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich each attend the Wisconsin Faith & Freedom Coalition Presidential Kick-Off in Pewaukee, Wisconsin. Romney and Santorum later attend the Waukesha County GOP Lincoln Day Dinner in Pewaukee, Wisconsin.
– Romney: Muskego and Fitchburg, Wisconsin
– Santorum: Brookfield, Platteville, and Milwaukee, Wisconsin