(CNN) - Your guide to where the race stands for the Republican presidential nomination:
GOP delegate estimate (as of 3/31/2012):
- Mitt Romney: 571
- Rick Santorum: 264
- Newt Gingrich: 137
- Ron Paul: 71
Needed to clinch GOP nomination: 1,144
Access the latest here.
To see where the candidates are campaigning today, see below.
- Wisconsin primary: 42 delegates at stake
- Maryland primary: 37 delegates at stake
- Washington, D.C., primary: 19 delegates at stake
- Connecticut primary: 28 delegates at stake
- Delaware primary: 17 delegates
- New York primary: 95 delegates at stake
- Pennsylvania primary: 72 delegates at stake
- Rhode Island primary: 19 delegates at stake
On the trail Sunday:
- Romney: Milwaukee and Middleton, Wisconsin
- Santorum: West Bend, Chilton, Mishicot, and Green Bay Wisconsin
none of these guys are even worth your though. They sell this nation to china and ship all our "Manufacturing" jobs to China, India, Pakistan, Myanmar, etc, etc., Enough. People lost trust on these Republican idiots. true.
not worth your thought. typo.
The sooner this show is cancelled the better.
Just did the math. Romney will not have 1144 delegates even if he wins every single delegate this month. This race will stretch out into May and possibly all the way through June depending on how many delegates he loses to the other candidates.
They delegate count is a lie. Got to have the state conventions first most are not even through the county conventions. More dribble and lies from the Media. Learn the process, and you see that they think your to stupid to figure it out.