(CNN) - Your guide to where the race stands for the Republican presidential nomination:
GOP delegate estimate (as of 4/02/2012):
- Mitt Romney: 571
- Rick Santorum: 264
- Newt Gingrich: 137
- Ron Paul: 71
Needed to clinch GOP nomination: 1,144
Access the latest here.
To see where the candidates are campaigning today, see below.
- Wisconsin primary: 42 delegates at stake
- Maryland primary: 37 delegates at stake
- Washington, D.C., primary: 19 delegates at stake
- Connecticut primary: 28 delegates at stake
- Delaware primary: 17 delegates
- New York primary: 95 delegates at stake
- Pennsylvania primary: 72 delegates at stake
- Rhode Island primary: 19 delegates at stake
On the trail Monday:
- Romney: Green Bay and Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Santorum: Shawano, Appleton, Menasha, Oskosh and Ripon, Wisconsin
- Gingrich: Frederick, Maryland
The four horsemen of the apocalypse ride on.
What happens to the delegates if Newt and Ron drop out. Can Newt and Ron give their delegates to Santorum? IF they did the race would be really close. I don't think people really like Romney that much but vote for him because they think he can win. No one really knows what he believes in or what he would do as PResident. I think both sides and moderates should be concerned about that. I don't think he can beat Obama as easily as he says he can.