(CNN) - Your guide to where the race stands for the Republican presidential nomination:
GOP delegate estimate (as of 4/04/2012):
- Mitt Romney: 654
- Rick Santorum: 270
- Newt Gingrich: 137
- Ron Paul: 71
Needed to clinch GOP nomination: 1,144
Access the latest here.
To see where the candidates are campaigning today, see below.
- Connecticut primary: 28 delegates at stake
- Delaware primary: 17 delegates
- New York primary: 95 delegates at stake
- Pennsylvania primary: 72 delegates at stake
- Rhode Island primary: 19 delegates at stake
On the trail Wednesday:
- Romney: Washington, D.C.; Broomall, Pennsylvania
- Santorum: Carnegie, Hollidaysburg, and Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Gingrich: Wilmington, North Carolina
- Paul: Los Angeles, California
America, you think any of these circus Clowns are worth? I don't think so. God bless.
What a wasted item, CNN. Is this your version of 99 Bottles of Beer? It's about as annoying. If you want to contribute something useful how about a daily tracker of candidate ad spending and donations. The corruption of our political system by the 1% and Citizens United is one of the biggest stories of the year and CNN continues to censor it. Guess CNN really isn't part of the so-called "liberal" media.