(CNN) - Your guide to where the race stands for the Republican presidential nomination:
GOP delegate estimate (as of 4/04/2012):
- Mitt Romney: 657
- Rick Santorum: 273
- Newt Gingrich: 137
- Ron Paul: 71
Needed to clinch GOP nomination: 1,144
Access the latest here.
To see where the candidates are campaigning today, see below.
- Connecticut primary: 28 delegates at stake
- Delaware primary: 17 delegates
- New York primary: 95 delegates at stake
- Pennsylvania primary: 72 delegates at stake
- Rhode Island primary: 19 delegates at stake
On the trail Thursday:
- Romney: Harrisburg and Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
- Santorum: No public events
- Gingrich: Greenwood, Magnolia and Millsboro Delaware
- Paul: Berkeley, California
657 votes for Romney, and 481 for his opponents. And the GOP leaders are calling the race. Looks like the fat lady is singing.
Not one is trustworthy to this nation. Period.