(CNN) - Your guide to where the race stands for the Republican presidential nomination:
GOP delegate estimate (as of 4/5/2012):
- Mitt Romney: 657
- Rick Santorum: 273
- Newt Gingrich: 137
- Ron Paul: 71
Needed to clinch GOP nomination: 1,144
Access the latest here.
- Connecticut primary: 28 delegates at stake
- Delaware primary: 17 delegates
- New York primary: 95 delegates at stake
- Pennsylvania primary: 72 delegates at stake
- Rhode Island primary: 19 delegates at stake
With Ron Paul, Newt Gingrich, and Rick Santorum all dead men walking (Paul and Gingrich since day one of the campaign), shouldn't your headline be the more appropriate "Battle of Addiction – to the limelight, that is" ?
Rick do the noble thing here. It's time to get out of the way so we can get Obama out. Get over it, so we can get on w it!
These guys all look like they need more fiber in their diet.