(CNN) - Your guide to where the race stands for the Republican presidential nomination:
GOP delegate estimate (as of 4/07/2012):
– Mitt Romney: 659
– Rick Santorum: 275
– Newt Gingrich: 140
– Ron Paul: 71
Needed to clinch GOP nomination: 1,144
Access the latest here.
To see where the candidates are campaigning today, see below.
– Connecticut primary: 28 delegates at stake
– Delaware primary: 17 delegates
– New York primary: 95 delegates at stake
– Pennsylvania primary: 72 delegates at stake
– Rhode Island primary: 19 delegates at stake
On the trail Saturday: No candidate has announced a public schedule for Saturday