(CNN) - Your guide to where the race stands for the Republican presidential nomination:
GOP delegate estimate (as of 4/07/2012):
- Mitt Romney: 659
- Rick Santorum: 275
- Newt Gingrich: 140
- Ron Paul: 71
Needed to clinch GOP nomination: 1,144
Access the latest here.
To see where the candidates are campaigning today, see below.
- Connecticut primary: 28 delegates at stake
- Delaware primary: 17 delegates
- New York primary: 95 delegates at stake
- Pennsylvania primary: 72 delegates at stake
- Rhode Island primary: 19 delegates at stake
On the trail Saturday: No candidate has announced a public schedule for Saturday
I wonder it that Clown Car is a hybrid? It goes in a circle because it can only turn to the right...
None of the Republican candidates can look into the camera. They don't want to face reality. Romney doesn't have a prayer in the general election and the other three don't even have a chance to get there.