Restore Our Future has $8 million March haul
April 20th, 2012
05:18 PM ET
3 years ago

Restore Our Future has $8 million March haul

(CNN) – The primary pro-Mitt Romney super PAC raised $8.7 million in March but also spent heavily, pouring $12.7 million into the month before his primary rival for the GOP nomination withdrew.

Restore Our Future went into the month with $10.5 million cash on hand and ended with $6.5 million, according to monthly financial disclosure forms filed with the Federal Election Commission on Friday.

– Follow the Ticker on Twitter: @PoliticalTicker

The committee spend $38.9 million in the first three months of 2012, much of it on campaign television commercials in support of Romney and critical of his rivals for the GOP presidential nomination.

Restore Our Future raised about $2 million less in February, when it brought in $6.4 million and spent $12.2 million.

Romney's campaign raised nearly $12.6 million for the primary in March, his campaign said Friday, and had $10.1 cash on hand as of April 1.

Also see:

Romney releases March fundraising figures

Paul campaign touts campaign cash

RNC looks to Facebook for political edge

Biden says Democrats have chance in Arizona


Filed under: 2012 • Mitt Romney
soundoff (10 Responses)
  1. Ex-GOP Con

    Restore Our* Future

    * – "Our" means us 1%-ers who hoarded the tax savings instead of going out and hiring and creating jobs for the rest of you 99% poor schmucks.

    April 20, 2012 05:22 pm at 5:22 pm |
  2. Tyrone

    The new slogan on the bottom of their banners I am not to crazy about, Bishop why is your new slogan for the 2012 race EVERYTHING SUCKS & EVERYTHING BLOWS????

    April 20, 2012 05:25 pm at 5:25 pm |
  3. The Real Truth and Nothing But the Real Truth

    Time to crank up the machine and send in some more fuel! Obama is raising a lot of money from his union buddies and welfare cases so that has to be countered.

    April 20, 2012 05:30 pm at 5:30 pm |
  4. Larry L

    The fat-cats own Romney and they own the US Supreme Court. It's a scary time for working people and time to get together behind President Obama.

    April 20, 2012 05:42 pm at 5:42 pm |
  5. vote the Tea Party OUT in 2012

    my faith in the future HAS been restored, which is why I'm voting for Obama again in 2012

    April 20, 2012 05:54 pm at 5:54 pm |
  6. Tyrone

    8 Million to Mormon/ Jack Mormon 2012 ticket. S C A R Y

    April 20, 2012 05:56 pm at 5:56 pm |
  7. gg

    romney made a fortune helping companies, ship jobs overseas,he,d make a great leader

    April 20, 2012 06:53 pm at 6:53 pm |
  8. Anita

    Doesn't matter how much they end up raising. Mendacious Mitt is despised even in his own party.

    April 20, 2012 09:29 pm at 9:29 pm |
  9. Namejkane fl live from teapublican moon base no taxes, no regulation no health care, free gas.

    Money won't buy this election, payback coming for obstructionism and economic downgrade in Dem landslide in Nov, count on it.

    April 20, 2012 10:42 pm at 10:42 pm |
  10. Dookey flavored kool aid

    Barrys birth certificate is forged

    April 21, 2012 02:26 am at 2:26 am |