Obama will visit World Trade Center site
June 1st, 2012

Obama will visit World Trade Center site

(CNN) - President Barack Obama will visit the World Trade Center site in New York on June 14, a White House spokesman said Friday.

Deputy Press Secretary Josh Earnest said Obama would get a briefing on construction at the site targeted by the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

FULL STORY

Filed under: 9/11 • New York • President Obama
  1. cali girl

My thoughts and prayers will be with the families who lost loved ones during this tragedy.

June 1, 2012 12:23 pm at 12:23 pm |
  2. Gurgyl

My thoughts for 9/11 victims, Iraqi-civilians that lost in Bush idiotic war.

June 1, 2012 12:32 pm at 12:32 pm |
  3. Libs Are A Disease

Back to the scene of the crime I see. No doubt he'll gloat about how his Muslim brothers killed all those people.

June 1, 2012 12:45 pm at 12:45 pm |
  4. Marie MD

Let's hope the bulky bishop doesn't send hecklers to this solemn site but I wouldntput it past him.

June 1, 2012 12:48 pm at 12:48 pm |
  5. Rudy NYC

Thanks, Barry. Another 2-4 hour commute....each way I cannot take mass transit, but wish I could.

June 1, 2012 01:05 pm at 1:05 pm |
  6. Silence DoGood

Yes, we get the campaign message. The war president Obama killed Bin Laden. And continues the US policy of military adventurism.

Mr.President – keep your promises – close Guantanamo, end the tribunals, really stop the US torture, bring home the troops before they get kicked out. Why do think the terrorist threat that he promised would lessen, still continues?

June 1, 2012 01:09 pm at 1:09 pm |
  7. Wake up people

I just want to give President Obama a hug. This great man that came into office trying to be the best POTUS he could. He had nothing but honorable intentions and he even reached across the aisle in attempt for both parties to work together. Sadly, he had no idea that the GOP were as rotten and racist as they are. He had no idea of the secret pledges and back door deals they were involved in. Still he keeps trying. You have to admire his strength, he is fighting a losing battle.

So many people say race has nothing to do with it and the next minute someone is calling him a muslim or a kenyan. I feel sorry for the people of the US when your sons and daughters have to fight over in Iran or Czech Republic just so the defense contractors can get richer, while Mittens sons do nothing. All I can say when all is said and done put the blame where it belongs. On your savoir Mittens Robmey, the GOP and yourselves.

OBAMA 2012!