New York (CNNMoney) - Everyone in Congress says they want to help create jobs and economic growth.
But federal agencies and government contractors in the private sector, which actually hire people, may find that ironic. They are still in the dark about future funding levels because lawmakers have not said whether they will replace heavy-handed automatic spending cuts set to take effect next year.
The republican bafoon party has been trying to sabatage the economy for Obamas whole term ,the higher the unemployment the better chance to take the white house .I hope Americans don't reward them for their unamerican behavior and send them packing in Nov .I'll never vote for these republican extremest and I hope your wise enough to see what their trying to do.
its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery."
- Winston Churchill
These are possibly the 5 best sentences you'll ever read:
Unfortunately, most voters don't know this.
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them; and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
The teapublikkkans are in bed with big corporations. just wait. Corporations will put in place hiring freezes this summer. Just in time to tank our economy even further and have more people who are looking for jobs to not be hired.
This is what the filibustering party of hell no is all about. I truly hope the American public wakes up and realizes that the rethug congress doesn't care how many dead are left in the wake just as long as they can take over the castle!!!!!!
Unless I am wrong Romney isn't President, yet. When you say Congress you should say the Senate, of which refuses to take up the Budget for 3 years now. As long as there are impossible regulations choking business they won't hire much. I think that is at the feet of Liberal's and Democrats. Yesterday, Thursday 14 June 2012 6000 more people applied for unemployment benifits. Unemployment is an Official 8.2 Percent. Government is Still the problem.
The economy has replaced all private sector jobs lost since Obama became president. Most of the job losses came in his first year, when the economy was still in a nosedive. The public sector has not replaced all the jobs it had lost. There are FEWER people working for the government now than when Obama took office. Gee, I wonder which party is responsible for the public sector not recovering. Republicans, if you are against government in general, don't be in it.