July 26th, 2012

VIDEO: Obama and Romney's political gymnastics

(CNN) – CNN's John Berman compares the London Olympics to the 2012 presidential race.

Filed under: 2012 • Mitt Romney • President Obama
  1. Darryl

When it comes to sports, African-American men always out do and perform better than the white man ! LOL..LOL...LOL...We all know that. Romney doesn't have a white mans chance!

July 26, 2012 06:15 pm at 6:15 pm |
  2. Joan

It is odd that you would do a report on sports about the President and Romney and not mention the President's passion which is basketball. He has made some pretty great shots.

July 26, 2012 06:57 pm at 6:57 pm |
  3. T'sah From Virginia

Has anyone noticed how Romney was walking in front of the Prime Minister? – I mean, at least 5 feet ahead of him and was ready to enter the door long before the Minister had the opportunity to gesture that he should go first. Romney gave the appearance that the Minister was "beneath him" – So I guess that's the impression Romney and his counterparts want to give the world and the number one reason why he will fail!!

Obama 2012 – The Only Trusted Way Forward!

July 26, 2012 08:33 pm at 8:33 pm |
  4. Thomas

In a strange way I think Romney looks at politics as a sport , a hobby.

The guy has been running for almost eight years.

July 26, 2012 09:22 pm at 9:22 pm |
  5. King

I wonder what it will feel like when the gullible of this country elect mitten to be our next president because of corporations overwhelming money power. the expectations will be incredible, I hope when mitten kills government and put our country's well being on the vositile stock market, I hope these gullible people will be satisfied, because they encourages congress not to do nothing, to help this cointry forward, and hand this president out to dry.

July 26, 2012 09:24 pm at 9:24 pm |
  6. GI Joe

I don't trust Romney - he leaks London's secrets, but won't tell us what's on his taxes!!!! What is he hiding? and why is he hiding it?

I don't trust him two feet.

July 27, 2012 09:31 am at 9:31 am |