August 4th, 2012

Tweet of the day: Obama's birthday

(CNN) - First lady Michelle Obama wished her husband a happy birthday via Twitter on Saturday.

Filed under: Michelle Obama • President Obama
  1. Phil Lübben

More than 50% of America is sick of Obama.

August 4, 2012 03:57 pm at 3:57 pm |
  2. Chris in NY

What a family? Happy birthday Mr. President.

August 4, 2012 04:15 pm at 4:15 pm |
  3. WiredWeirdinSF

He played his 104 game of golf and had our taxpayer helicopeters take him to his private retreat in the mountains. Still no jobs council meeting or no action on the deficit reduction committee recommendations. I had to work on my birhday. But then again I actually take personal responsibility for my life and don't beg everyone for money, I work for it. I don't have a corrupt union background as the only job I have ever held.

August 4, 2012 04:23 pm at 4:23 pm |
  4. george of the jungle

great photo Happy Birthday . Forward 2012

August 4, 2012 04:51 pm at 4:51 pm |
  5. Marie MD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. PRESIDENT :)

My husband and I made a contribution to you campaign x 4 for your birthday!

August 4, 2012 04:53 pm at 4:53 pm |
  6. T'sah From Virginia

Sung to the tune of Stevie Wonder's Happy Birthday

♫ Happy Birthday to Ya'
    Happy Birthday to Ya' – Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Ya'
    Happy Birthday to Ya' – Happy Birthday!

Haaaaaaap – Pyyyyyyy Birthday – Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!
    Haaaaaaap – Pyyyyyyy Birthday – Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! ♫

Happy Birthday President Obama!!!

August 4, 2012 06:44 pm at 6:44 pm |
  7. Amanda Wolf

Thank you so much for all you have done for us Americans and immigrants! May you have many more birthdays, happily united to you wife and children :) Best luck, President Obama, congratulations on your birthday :)

August 4, 2012 08:03 pm at 8:03 pm |
  8. Name james

Happy birthday mr president & wishes you good lack of winning four more years

August 4, 2012 08:38 pm at 8:38 pm |
  9. Name

Happy BD president Obama. )Ou are a real American hero!!!

August 4, 2012 09:26 pm at 9:26 pm |
  10. S.B. Stein E.B. NJ

He another year older... So are we all; make it to a few dozen more.

August 4, 2012 10:03 pm at 10:03 pm |
  11. tammyk tammy

I wish him well and will be giving the gift of a vote with a big straight ticket Democratic ribbon on it.

August 5, 2012 01:10 am at 1:10 am |
  12. omar mobe

Next time cnn reporter interviews Romney better ask tough questions &
    Insist on real answers. In interview Romney is never asked about the
    Specifics how he plans to fix the economy or on the issue of
    Transparency as to when he gonna provide voters with more tax
    Returns and records-minutes from 1999-2002 from his former
    Bain co. To shed light as to when he real left. By allowing him to
    Merely repeat generalities from campaign talking points
    Falls short of journastic professional standards.

August 5, 2012 07:40 am at 7:40 am |