Charlotte, North Carolina (CNN) – You can't have a political convention in the Bible Belt, in Billy Graham's home state, and not expect religion to play a role.
Here are our predictions for how faith (and faithlessness) will intersect with this week's Democratic National Convention.
this group of voters do not matter to the democratic party...they need to just say it....you can pick and choose whats in the bible....ck out the democratic platform......just follow bill mayar .. his beliefs fit better...
Folks, in groups attend this one, in groups vote for demos, obama12. God bless!!!!! This election is RICH v/s AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS. Obama12.
1) Hope and Change ==> Faith in Obama
2) Seperation of Church and State. ==> Faith in Obama's Executive Power
3) Economics ==> Faith in Obama's Monetary Distrobrution Plans
4) Unemployment ==> Faith in Obama's Green Energy Plans
5) Debt ==> Faith in your children's ability to pay it back
Funny to say you have faith and totally leave God out of your platform
you people should check out robme's faith, talk about cult.