Democrats officially nominate Obama as presidential candidate
September 6th, 2012

Democrats officially nominate Obama as presidential candidate

(CNN) - The Democratic National Convention formally nominates President Barack Obama as the party's candidate in the November election.

Filed under: 2012
  1. Rogue351

I cannot in good continuous vote for a party that the KKK, Arian Nation and NRA call their own. For this reason alone I will be voting for Obama. Hate, which is backed up every singe day by Limbaugh, Beck and Hannity is not the way forward for this nation regardless of political views. Hate was not in the original plan that founded this nation. Progress, unity, Acceptance not tolerance is what America is about. Acceptance for new and better ways of doing things. Acceptance of new emerging cultures inside our boarders. Acceptance that people love who they love and it is not your right or anyone else right to pass laws or discriminate against that. Acceptance of freedom of religion including those that choose no religion. I choose to vote against hate and choose to vote for Obama.

September 6, 2012 12:42 am at 12:42 am |
  2. Names ali tavakoli

I love Clinton speech,l thing it did it.III no lo no o

September 6, 2012 01:13 am at 1:13 am |
  3. Christine

Well with all due respect.. in spite of Clinton's eloquence, he wasn't able to get his wife elected. And Hillary didn't have Obama's record.

September 6, 2012 01:42 am at 1:42 am |
  4. I'm Just Saying Too .....

Congratulations Mr. President, we ARE SO PROUD of you! President Clinton, you have always made us proud. Great speech and thanks for saying EVERYTHING that needed to be said!!!!! I was waiting for someone to get the REAL facts out to the country! Thanks to all of you for showing America and the world and how to put on a convention!!!!

September 6, 2012 01:54 am at 1:54 am |
  5. Dr Olu Bamgbade

The democrats have another chance of a term in government, but they need to rally round Obama/Biden and work hard with them.

September 6, 2012 05:51 am at 5:51 am |