Tweet of the day: Victory at last
October 3rd, 2012

Tweet of the day: Victory at last

(CNN) - Sen. John McCain celebrated Wednesday after Teddy (a ballpark mascot at National's Stadium in Washington) won the "Presidents' Race." If you're a sports fan or live in Washington, you'll understand.

Filed under: Washington
  1. Marie MD

I am a sports fan I leave in MD, close enough to DC and I believe mcnasty is a complete idiot!
    Who cares, they let teddy win. You think this is going to be a help in November? Get a life old man.

October 3, 2012 02:57 pm at 2:57 pm |
  2. Jed Clampett

Looks like McCain has dumped the AZ Diamondbacks to jump on the Nationals bandwagon. Just more proof that he is a carpet bagger from day 1.

October 3, 2012 03:10 pm at 3:10 pm |
  3. Thomas

John , The Arizona Diamondbacks are 13 games out , it' the last week of the Season !

You have been in Washington one toooooo many days tooooo long ! Time for you to go home to Arizona ,

This is what happens when you become to comfortable , living the good life of DC lobbyist and special interest !

Go Giants !

October 3, 2012 03:12 pm at 3:12 pm |
  4. Ol' Lefty

I guess I can be the first one to say; "This is good news for John McCain!"

October 3, 2012 03:34 pm at 3:34 pm |
  5. Facts don't Lie

well looks like the Expos..err I mean Nationals have finally made it to the big time.

October 3, 2012 03:36 pm at 3:36 pm |
  6. Ray E. (Georgia)

Gee John,
    Now who in his right mind would believe the Left Wing Loonies could get up a Conspericy. They can barely Get up in the morning. They're still drinking last weeks coffee figuring another way to skin the So-Called Rich. And remember all democrats vote on Wednesday!!

October 3, 2012 04:13 pm at 4:13 pm |
  7. truth hurts

Just remember Washington Nationals.... You did NOT do this on your own!!!

October 3, 2012 04:17 pm at 4:17 pm |
  8. still waiting on moderation

To ray: i'm a lefty and I get up six mornings a week to go to work. And I know how to spell conspiracy. :D

October 3, 2012 04:44 pm at 4:44 pm |
  9. scorpdewd

Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and Teddy...a left wing conspiracy? Methinks someone has been sipping from the Tidal Basin a little too long now.......

October 3, 2012 05:24 pm at 5:24 pm |