October 11th, 2012

CNN/ORC Poll – October 11 – Post VP Debate Poll

TOPICS: Vice-presidential debate

Full results (pdf)

Filed under: CNN Poll Archive • Extra
  1. Janet

Where is the poll to vote for vice president debate?

October 12, 2012 12:13 am at 12:13 am |
  2. Name

Go Ryan

October 12, 2012 12:15 am at 12:15 am |
  3. judy

clearly they must have polled more repos. Joe won hands down. Hard not to laugh or smile every time lyin ryan tried to tell a big fat whopper. Joe shut him down with facts every time. Fact check that . Every time they make something up we need to shut them down. Even the narrator could not get a concreat remark out of ryan. JOe did a great job.

October 12, 2012 12:15 am at 12:15 am |
  4. Dr. Kristin Rao

Joe Biden won the debate hands down. Paul Ryan could not substantiate his tax-cuts and his medicare voucher plan.

Dr. Kristin Rao

October 12, 2012 12:16 am at 12:16 am |
  5. NameJin han

Biden won.

October 12, 2012 12:23 am at 12:23 am |
  6. Keith Slade

Really? This is a joke!

October 12, 2012 12:23 am at 12:23 am |
  7. clancy

RYAN won

October 12, 2012 12:24 am at 12:24 am |
  8. Susan

Joe Biden was rude and disrespectful

October 12, 2012 12:26 am at 12:26 am |
  9. suzann

All I am hearing on the VP debate is how Joe Biden was rude and interrupting. I say thats a bunch of Malarkey! I would like to know why no one thought that of Mitt Romney? I felt Mitt Romney was rude and disruptive of the debate process way more than Joe Biden. Mitt Romney left me very concerned how he would treat our enemies and our allies.

October 12, 2012 12:26 am at 12:26 am |
  10. Kelly=Independent Voter

Cnn, Biden, won the Debate.. He hit all the bullet points. Ryan is not someone I want to be one step from running the entire USA, he is not ready, he is a numbers person.. Ryan/Romney wants us to go fight another war.. I don't want my brother to go back into war. We need our our Troops her to support us. We need them here to take care of there families.. They love this country an so do I .. But I will not vote for someone who thinks we should be fighting in Iraq or Iran.. or anywhere else.

October 12, 2012 12:29 am at 12:29 am |
  11. Joe.k

Crazy Uncle Joe, lived up to his name!!!! the Wild Insane Irishman!!! He was "UNCHAINED" But Remember People this is the man that is one heartbeat away from being President.....So when you see the reruns Tomorrow.....think about that !!! INSANE !!!!!

October 12, 2012 12:32 am at 12:32 am |
  12. Mike Bukowski

i was ashamed to watch VP Biden act like a total jerk. i would hope he would a least respect the American people enough to act a like a VP of this counrty. I am an independent but I won't be voting for his team.

October 12, 2012 12:35 am at 12:35 am |
  13. Leslie cornelius

ryan clearly won the debate, where as biden was like a clown, indecent, very immature for his age and experience

October 12, 2012 12:37 am at 12:37 am |
  14. jo

Obama all the way

October 12, 2012 12:37 am at 12:37 am |
  15. FS

RYAN did not present a single detail and contradicted his own position, yet these pollsters said he was very clear in providing detail. MALARKEY !!!

October 12, 2012 12:39 am at 12:39 am |
  16. William Metro

Ryan won that debate. He was calm and well mannered. And Biden just came acrossed as a angrey, and bitter old man who didn't know what he was talking about.

October 12, 2012 12:42 am at 12:42 am |
  17. Victory

Honestly, Biden crushed Ryan. Ryan pushed to defensive on Economy, Abortion, Women's Right, Foreign policy... Why R/R cannot even give details about "fake" promise. Great job BIDEN. You deserve my vote

October 12, 2012 12:45 am at 12:45 am |
  18. Bushper

Biden proved too much of a mop for Ryan.Get it?

October 12, 2012 12:45 am at 12:45 am |
  19. Ahann

I disgree with the result of your poll. The vice president clearly won that debate. Stip that spin

October 12, 2012 12:49 am at 12:49 am |
  20. Bushper

Ryan even with all the time still could not solve his budget fuzzy maths. That was rough.

October 12, 2012 12:50 am at 12:50 am |
  21. pat carey

Joe Biden was substantive. I thought Paul Ryan though bright just repeated talking points. There were still no specifics from Paul Ryan. BIDEN. Nailed it.

October 12, 2012 12:55 am at 12:55 am |
  22. John Kerr

I believe Biden did exactly what he was told to do. Go out and attack, attack, attack. Ryan, who attempted to engage in a real debate on real issues, was overwhelmed by Biden's forceful approach. Biden was at his best. I am sure it played well with the base but how did it go over with the independents? That will be the key to who "won" the debate. Did Joe act like an attack dog or a reasonable leader able to assume the duties of President if and when the country needs him? My take is that this debate was a draw and will make little or no difference in the outcome of the election.

October 12, 2012 01:01 am at 1:01 am |
  23. JimB

Biden won hands down. I know he won because FOX news, the right wing voice of America, is really upset. Biden did what Romney did last week. He took control of the debate and completely dominated Ryan who really didn't seem comfortable trying to come up with any specifics. I'm glad he was confrontive. Finally a Democrat had the courage to confront all the Romney Flip Flops. Also, are women aware that the GOP will try to take away their reproductive rights? How can the GOP be gaining with women? Are they listening? It was a big night for the Democrats. Say it IS so Joe. You were awesome.

October 12, 2012 01:06 am at 1:06 am |
  24. Namaz az teacher

Not a draw at all! Biden won the debate.

October 12, 2012 01:23 am at 1:23 am |
  25. ha

Ryan showed some weakness , specially on world affairs , what is the US interest in syria ? How about other ppls interest ? I LIKE THE VP THE AFGHANS THEY HAVE TO STEP UP . period !!!!!!!! And syria wowowow , Ryan missed it , he likes to help israel at the same time he wants to help israel's best enemy the arabs . Is it goning to work ????????

October 12, 2012 01:59 am at 1:59 am |