October 11th, 2012

CNN/ORC Poll – October 11 – Post VP Debate Poll

TOPICS: Vice-presidential debate

Full results (pdf)

Filed under: CNN Poll Archive • Extra
  1. mbeas

Great debate. Definitely worth watching. Hope everyone who can exercise his/her right to vote. So PROUD to be an American!

October 12, 2012 02:08 am at 2:08 am |
  2. VP Debate

VP Biden was rude, obnoxious and arrogant....I don't agree with the commentators that he can be described as passionate, not with that awful smirk and horrid giggling....what a horrid representative of the WH! Ryan, on the other hand, was cool, collected, had a pleasant smile on his face. No doubt that the personalities of each debator came out as clear as day!

October 12, 2012 02:28 am at 2:28 am |
  3. Name Suzette

Biden clearly won no comparison

October 12, 2012 02:31 am at 2:31 am |
  4. still waiting on moderation

Biden by two touchdowns.

October 12, 2012 02:37 am at 2:37 am |
  5. Jim crones

Ryan wins Debate

October 12, 2012 02:42 am at 2:42 am |
  6. Luciana

Super great job tonite Joe way to go now my beloved president obama give Rodney that uppercut sock it to him Im praying for YOU I'm so proud of you president obama for caring for THE poor like me

October 12, 2012 03:05 am at 3:05 am |
  7. Bob

Obviously 48% of the participants must have cataracts, because they didn't see the same debate as I did. Paul Ryan got his clock cleaned!

October 12, 2012 03:44 am at 3:44 am |
  8. NameJade77

Biden left "no stone unturned." it was like a coffee table discussion with a father and son. Father knowing more, experiencing more and seeing more, gave the son many opportunities to explain himself. But the son, wanting show how smart he was, "skirted" around every question asked.

October 12, 2012 05:00 am at 5:00 am |
  9. Elisabeth Starr

I was concerned with Biden's mental state during the debate. He came across unhinged on the split screen. It really surprised me and I'm not liking him as much as I used to. He was laughing during serious discussions that face us everyday – this was just wrong. I don't think he would be a competent president.

October 12, 2012 05:04 am at 5:04 am |
  10. bob dagner

the so called moderator ruined the debate .she let biden go comelpetely out of bounds in debate conduct. she also decided to enter the debate un fairly. she would question ryans responses with her own views the cut him off and ask what biden though. i was realy looking forward to a good debate because both men were articulate .bimbo gave the press that has been running the debate a black eye. all that was missing on her was a vote for obama tee shirt.

October 12, 2012 06:31 am at 6:31 am |
  11. Sassafras tea

Biden kicked b–! Go O/B!

October 12, 2012 06:39 am at 6:39 am |
  12. JESSE james TAKE THEM TO THE STREET AND SHOOT THEM LIKE THE DOGS THEY ARE

Biden will win and he did.

October 12, 2012 07:55 am at 7:55 am |