(CNN) - Former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin posted online Tuesday evening her review - of both the presidential debate and her daughter's performance on ABC's "Dancing with the Stars."
Spoiler alert: her post, which includes the results of Tuesday's episode, below the jump.
"We had a really good presidential debate tonight, and I hope every American is energized to get out and vote in three weeks," Palin posted. "I also just want to give a quick thank you to everyone who supported Bristol & Mark. I know how much they appreciated the support."
Palin's partner on the program was Mark Ballas, who was a member of the show's winning couple in the sixth season.
The "results" episode of the show aired Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET, before the debate.
"Now Bristol can head home just in time to enjoy Alaska's new fallen snow!" Palin posted.
Also on the CNN Political Ticker
– Colbert says he can't tell differences between Romney and Obama
– All tied up ahead of second Obama-Romney showdown
– Obama ad makes case for economic policies
– Romney message this week: 'A clear choice on debt and deficits'
– Largely hidden away, Obama reports debate prep 'going great'
Who cares. Not interested. Blah, blah, blah
Is this for real ?
What about Bristols kid , where did she leave him ?