October 26th, 2012

CNN/ORC Poll – October 23-25 – Ohio

TOPICS: Presidential election in Ohio

Full results (pdf)

Filed under: CNN Poll Archive • Extra
  1. BLKMANinAmerica

GREAT news at least the Buckeyes know who helped them thru the great DEPRESSION 2008 and are willing to remember that.

October 26, 2012 04:21 pm at 4:21 pm |
  2. Pete

Thank God there's still intelligent voters with memories that aren't racist because that's what the president needs to win,come on auto workers get behind the president he was behind helping you!!

October 26, 2012 04:29 pm at 4:29 pm |
  3. KMR

I'm in New Mexico (a safe / sane state for Obama). I check the Ohio polls on a daily basis. I can only hope my democratic brothers and sisters in Ohio GET THE VOTE OUT like a thundering herd to trample "Misogynist Mitt" into a little dust cloud.

October 26, 2012 04:34 pm at 4:34 pm |
  4. kumar

Right on Ohio.The president got us out of the biggest hole we can imagine.If you think he did not do anything,think twice.
    He is the one we can trust.The other guy can not even show us his tax...is he scared???

October 26, 2012 04:43 pm at 4:43 pm |
  5. Flyboy7588

Hey Pete, cool it with the racist crap. I'm not voting for Obama because he is a abject failure and is dividing this country like no other president before him. It has nothing to do with his skin color. Again, cool it.

October 26, 2012 04:44 pm at 4:44 pm |
  6. ML

Great News!!! Four more years for President Obama!!!

October 26, 2012 04:57 pm at 4:57 pm |
  7. DB

I agree with Pete...Thank God there are intelligent voters out there. I feel like the a lot of this country needs to close there eyes and really listen to what is being said. In addition I think they need to read more. It is quite scary how uneducated people are. There has always been racism in our country but I have never seen it so clearly displayed as I do in this election. It is very disturbing. Perhaps Flyboy you are not racist but I know plenty who are using that to make their decision.

October 26, 2012 05:04 pm at 5:04 pm |
  8. SoSad

Flyboy read the following – "When you take a look at Colin Powell, you have to look at whether that's an endorsement based on issues or he's got a slightly different reason for endorsing President Obama," Sununu said, adding: "I think when you have somebody of your own race that you're proud of being president of the United States, I applaud Colin for standing with him." It's all about RACE

October 26, 2012 05:13 pm at 5:13 pm |
  9. Gurgyl

Ohio, just vote for Obama12.
    PS: mitt said let Detroit go bankrupt. Thug of Bain-Capital.

October 26, 2012 05:13 pm at 5:13 pm |
  10. winchester74

HUMPTY ROMNEY

Humpty Romney sat on a stump
    Humpty Romney took a big dump
    All the Koch's money
    And all the Fox lies
    Couldn't get Romney's polls to rise

October 26, 2012 05:17 pm at 5:17 pm |
  11. B G

I think that everyone who is going vote in this election, especially women should first view the video : 2016 Obama's America & Inside Job- Narrated by Matt Damon . I was an pro Obama man until I viewed these 2 movies. America needs to take a real close look at this man and then decide if he is really for the country or himself. I also don't understand why
    Mr. Romney has not focused on this surly he has heard of them by someone in his election campaign staff and is aware
    of them.If not maybe they are living under a rock . This is for Robin Meade, I watch her every day.

October 26, 2012 05:34 pm at 5:34 pm |