(CNN) – Vice President Joe Biden will campaign in Florida on Wednesday, he told reporters at a Columbus, Ohio airport on Tuesday.
"Assuming things continue as they are, we're going to resume our schedule in Florida as scheduled starting tomorrow," Biden said.
– Follow the Ticker on Twitter: @PoliticalTicker
– Check out the CNN Electoral Map and Calculator and game out your own strategy for November.
On Monday, President Barack Obama's campaign said Biden's Wednesday events in Ohio and a Thursday event in Pennsylvania were canceled.
The vice president will stump in Iowa on Thursday and Wisconsin on Friday, his campaign said.
Obama will be in New Jersey on Wednesday to survey storm damage, the White House said in a statement.
The president's Wednesday events in Ohio were canceled earlier on Tuesday, his campaign and the White House announced.
Biden was on the campaign trail Monday, when President Barack Obama canceled his own events for the day and returned to Washington to monitor the storm and federal response.
The vice president campaigned Monday with former President Bill Clinton.
– CNN's Shannon Travis and Gregory Wallace contributed to this report
Also on the CNN Political Ticker
– Romney speaks with FEMA
– Obama updated on Sandy through the night; praised by Christie
– Romney to focus on Sandy relief efforts
– Ryan urges supporters to assist in storm relief
– Michelle Obama: President is making hurricane 'his priority'
Crazy Joe needs to find a nice nursing home down there to move to next January. Hopefully one with full time attendees.
Joe, hit very hard–tell Floridans that pres. Obama is on important mission helping the ransack caused by Sandy. Tell Obama will visit on Thursday. God bless you, joe, and Obama12.
BTW.... did Crazy Joe know what state he was in today? He's wrong half the time. Scary this senile clown is actually a heart beat away from the launch codes.
Joe, while in Florida you might want to look at a nice retirement community that you can move into in Jan. 2013.
You dummies should be so lucky to be as smart as our V.Pres.