Las Vegas, Nevada (CNN) - It is already a historic political year for Latinos, who are expected to have a big impact on the election in key states.
Barack Obama and Mitt Romney made extraordinary efforts to court the Latino vote, which included their participation at a forum organized by a Spanish-speaking television network that allowed the two to speak directly to the fastest-growing voting bloc.
5 things to watch
1. his reference to 47% was a statement to the rich mostly about Latinos
2. legimate rape is like saying legimate Latinos should all be aborded
3. Trump wan't all Latinos to show him their passport and he will give his companies 5 millon pennies
4. Rotme wants Latinos to pay taxes but he hides his money in the Cayman Islands
5. Latinos are not allowed to join the Mormon church mostly becaue they are Catholics
this mexican american voted republican. Why? The reasons many Mexican Americans are voting for Romney. The media won't report it but most Mexican Americans are against homosexual marriage, homosexual adoption, late term abortions, the democratic party voting to stop supporting Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, the democratic party voting to stop recognizing God, Obama not keeping his promise to put more qualified Mexican Americans on his cabinet. We want a new shuttle. We want a funded NASA. We want a strong military. Enough is enough