On the Trail: November 4, 2012
November 4th, 2012
1 year ago

On the Trail: November 4, 2012

(CNN) – Two days before the election, Mitt Romney continues his final swing state tour Sunday with stops in Des Moines, Iowa; Cleveland, Ohio; Morrisville, Pennsylvania and Newport News, Virginia. His running mate, Rep. Paul Ryan, wakes up in Green Bay, Wisconsin then sets out for a three-state swing to Mansfield, Ohio; Minneapolis, Minnesota; and finishes the day in Castle Rock, Colorado.

President Barack Obama, meanwhile, travels to Concord, New Hampshire; Hollywood, Florida; Cincinnati, Ohio; and Aurora, Colorado. Vice President Joe Biden makes three stops in Ohio.

See the day's full schedule after the jump:

10:25 a.m ET– Obama and former President Bill Clinton attend a rally in Concord, New Hampshire.

11 a.m. ET – Romney attends a rally in Des Moines, Iowa.

11:10 a.m. ET-- Biden delivers remarks at an event in Lakewood, Ohio.

1:50 p.m. ET - Romney attends a rally in Cleveland, Ohio.

1:55 p.m. ET – Ryan attends a campaign event in Mansfield, Ohio.

3:30 p.m. ET – Biden delivers remarks at an event in Terra Community College.

3:40 p.m. ET - Obama attends a rally in Hollywood, Florida.

4:30 p.m. ET – Clinton delivers remarks at an event for Obama in Raleigh, North Carolina.

5:05 p.m. ET - Ryan attends an event in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

5:25 p.m. ET - Romney attends a rally in Morrisville, Pennsylvania.

7:15 p.m. ET – Biden delivers remarks at an event in Lancaster, Ohio.

7:45 p.m. ET - Clinton delivers remarks at an event in St. Cloud, Minnesota.

7:55 p.m. ET – Obama attends a rally in Cincinnati, Ohio.

8:45 p.m. ET – Romney attends a rally in Newport News, Virginia.

9:15 p.m. ET – Ryan attends a rally in Castle Rock, Colorado.

12:25 a.m. ET –
Obama attends a rally in Aurora, Colorado.

Filed under: Uncategorized
  1. Gurgyl

Mitt the twit to CHINA FROM BAIN-CAPITAL, 47%, let Detroit go bankrupt....

November 4, 2012 09:02 am at 9:02 am |
  2. katiec

Voters in Minnesota. It is hard to understand anyone attending Ryan's rallies but toactually vote for him is flabbergasting.
    The programs the man has said he will cut, one example, school lunch programs for needy children, his phoniness, he and his wife posing in aprons, holding pans in an empty soup kitchen for a photo op. proves to us we do not want a man of this
    calibar representing us.
    He will not support us and will try to take away many of our rights, We casnnot let that happen.

November 4, 2012 10:22 am at 10:22 am |
  3. charlesName

Obama is truly the best to vote for at this time. He has the best plan to help the working people. I think the 1% should pay the same as the workers do! The lord said u are blessed: for I was hungry, & u feed me, I was homeless: u housed me, I was with out clothing: u clothed me. I was thirsty: u gave me a drink. That's what makes us aa great

November 4, 2012 10:27 am at 10:27 am |
  4. becky

Will Mr. Romney be returning to MA or will he be in NH or Michigan on Tuesday? He does not really talk about living in MA but does remind everyone how he lived in Wisconsin, Michigan or NH. Massachusetts has been his stepping stone to higher office. He ran for the Senate twice, he ran for Governor. and now he is running for President. He only served two years as governor before he started to run for the presidency in 2008. Yet, to hear the Romneys talk about running for office you might think it was a big decision. Not so much as they had this well planned for years. It just took a little longer because Sen. McCain stopped his upward movement in 2008.

November 4, 2012 10:33 am at 10:33 am |
  5. Name Riri

My prayers for you Mr President l bow my head in prayer for you and vice president Biden forward with Jesus name I pray Amen

November 4, 2012 10:36 am at 10:36 am |